Come on Blizzard at least acknowledge you messed up!

As I’ve been reading the forums and reddit about the MULTITUDE of people having issues with Hearthstone and either iOS or Android (myself included) I cannot help but be frustrated by the absolute lack of response from Blizzard. God forbid communicate with your player base! Oh yeah, this is the bug forum…The game won’t launch on both of my Android devices yadda, yadda, yadda…

1 Like

Nope, the bug existed even after that. You clearly are living in ignorance (or is that bliss)?

2 Likes

the update loop and android not being able to play issues are new started poping up on the forum right after the last patch

3 Likes

Updated response, they’re working on a fix for the more persistent issues.

1 Like

an iOS issue? I get that on PC…

I got issues on PC not only on ios and others…

1 Like

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA that is a good joke for blizzard to “acknowledge they messed up” I can already give you 2 PRIME examples of blizzard refusing to acknowledge their own screw ups. Blitzchung incident and warcraft 3 refunded. Need i say more?

1 Like

^^^ Sits back and enjoys the show "wheres the popcorn :laughing:

In the past they’d apologise and give out packs for the mistake
Today they just say yada yada and that’s all. Not even an apology

Having players Dow load the app from a third party is not a good solution…come on blizzard

???

what ?

the issue was fixed i was unable to play until this week patch

blizzard doesn’t read this forum because its full of toxic retards, reddit is far superior to this place by far