Can't enter game

After latest update Patch 16.4 i can not enter in game. After the intro image with Hearthstone i see the menu for like 1 second and then the following error message appears: “We just ran into a network problem as we were loading all the cards in your collection.Please relunch Hearstone…” I tried like 10 times. Every times the same.

5 Likes

I am having the same problem. Game crashes and states problem loading all cards in my collection. Restarted computer and nothing. Hoping this is resolved soon. Are their some cache files I can delete?

Same here only on my phone hope they fix this fast …

1 Like

After last update I cannot enter on my chromebook. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice. Game is freezing and “quits responding”. Was having no problems before the update.

Same here cannnot play game

It’s easy to fix, at least on my android(Xiaomi). Go to Storage-Android-‘obb’ and delete there blizzard’s folder, then go out and enter ‘data’ and also delete the same folder. Now you can enter the game. There will be new start, but you can log in to your account. I see this problem not only after updates, but everyday several times. Can’t be sure that it will work on y’all devices.

1 Like

Same problem. I think there are multiple threads on this issue.

Android 8.0, Moto Z2 Play

Game crashes on loading screen 100% of the time. For me and everyone else experiencing the bug, this is causing us to miss the event and potentially some good cards. Fix asap please!

I’m having the same problem this morning after the new download / update for Android mobile. Every time I try to log in I don’t make it to the main menu screen before hearthstone shuts down and Boots me out to the home screen of my phone. I have tried everything I know to fix the situation including clearing the catch restarting my phone and deleting and re-downloading the app the problem still persists

I have same issue…

same, but on PC instead

1 Like

Same here. Android tablet, have tryed reinstalling didnt help

I have this problem on my phone and pc(

Hi, I have the same problem since the last update. Crasha the app before entering the main menu. I tried to reinstall the app but the problem persists. I have a Samsung Galaxy A5 2016

i’ve had a similar issue on pc since yesterday. i get the crash and problem loading collection message after i click to dismiss today’s quests although sometimes it loads fully.

Same problem. Xiaomi redmi 6

FYI, This did not correct the problem on my Galaxy Tab S2 9.7. Also, after deleting the data and cache using the Settings…Apps…Hearthstone mechanism, these folders were empty anyway.

I have two Android devices. For some reason, Hearthstone runs just fine after the 16.4 update on my Galaxy S9 phone, but kicks me out prior to the menu screen on my Galaxy Tab S2 9.7. All the reinstall and clear data suggestions fail to correct the problem. I even did a factory data reset and reinstall with no luck. I have tried a variety of things trying to investigate the cause:

1. Install to either internal or SD storage
  2. Removed the SD in case it was failing somehow
  3. Cancelled out of the Google Drive visit in case something corrupt out there
  4. Allowed it to complete the in game download before tapping the screen to continue to authentication

My phone is Android Version 10 and the Tablet is Version 7 (no higher version offered to me in the software update screen)…wonder if this is a factor.

I am dismayed that so many are experiencing similar issues with Android and Blizzard has made no acknowledgement of the matter.

There’s an ongoing thread here:

My foolish self can’t get past the loading screen and than freezes on it and I’ve wasted over a thousand dollars+ on this game with no help makes me wish I could sue for it all back because of the lack of respect & love Blizzard gives I wish I had help