UPDATE (10 a.m. PT, December 19): This patch is now live for desktop and mobile.
The 16.0.5 balance update for Hearthstone will be going live tomorrow. Below are the included changes, and as always, we’ll be evaluating the results of these changes over the coming weeks and look forward to your feedback!
- Now costs 6 Mana (up from 5).
- Now has 1 Attack (down from 2).
- Now has 4 Attack (down from 5).
- Now costs 9 Mana (up from 7).
*Once these changes are live, players will be able to disenchant the adjusted cards for their full Arcane Dust value for two weeks.
- Moved from Tavern Tier 5 to Tavern Tier 4 .
- Moved from Tavern Tier 5 to Tavern Tier 4.
- Moved from Tavern Tier 4 to Tavern Tier 3 .
- Moved from Tavern Tier 2 to Tavern Tier 3 .
Primalfin Lookout (changed last week)
- Moved from Tavern Tier 4 to Tavern Tier 5 .
- Has been removed from the pool of available minions.
- Has been removed from the pool of available heroes.
- Has been added to the pool of available heroes.