Latest shaman nerf dust refunds missing

Hello Hearthstone team,

We were promised dust refunds for the latest shaman changes and unfortunately this didn’t happen (at least for me). After the soft changes implemented none of the shaman/neutral cards affected was refunded to my account.

After waiting for 3 days for a GM to bother to respond to my ticket I am told that I have to post this in the forums.

This is not only disappointing but also utterly frustrating as there is absolutely no guarantee you will even do what you promised.

If I knew any of this I wouldn’t have even bothered crafting the shaman deck, let alone spend any money on this product. I would have simply waited for the 1 week timeframe before the nerf and just use the dust for whatever’s trendy. But trusting your twitter announcement that dust will be refunded I did some crafting.

Now, I am out of dust, there’s 0 refunds and I can’t craft sensible cards, because of the false information your announced on your twitter page.

When is this going to be resolved and are you even planning on doing that?

The arcane dust is not automatically added to your account. You, the player, need to go and manually disenchant any (or none) of the affected cards:

If future, it is best you post your game play questions to the New Player Tavern forum.

I missed that part, but mate - I am not a new player. Been playing this game on and off since 2014 and have seen dust refunds work in a different fashion. Regardless, I am disenchanting now.

I don’t think any nerf has ever automatically disenchanted the card and given you the dust. Don’t go whining about false information and about how disappointed and frustrated you are because you didn’t read the patch notes.

Never for nerfed cards.

Cards that are moved to Hall of Fame will automatically give you “free” dust without disenchanting them.
Cards nerfed will allow you to disenchant for full value, for a limited time.

This has been the case since the start of the game.

1 Like