16.0.5 Balance Update - December 19

At last that damn oppressive Sludge Slurper is nerfed. Have said for months that this is a problem card. No one listened to me. Glad the devs know what is right

17 Likes

What is Wrong with you ? THis is the worst nerfs you could possibly think of…

Dragons pack need nerf a.s.a.p. and you buffed mogu you didn’t nerfed him

And finally you didn’t touch Galagrond the scourge of ladder with those 8/8 rushes and with quest that makes it 4 8/8s thank you blizzard that you just have no imagination left and you just want more money

27 Likes

Happy Feast of Winter Veil, rogue players.

8 Likes

Very good, please keep on going with the balance changes

1 Like

Dont nerf epics, dont want to give plebs too much dust for our complete lack of balancing or testing. Let’s nerf a 2/1 overload 1 drop and call it a day. The 10/12 worth of stats on 5 is fine. The rogue with 10/10+ 1 drop charge minions on turn 5 is fine.

24 Likes

Please nerf Necrium Apothecary, there is little point in nerfing one imbalanced deck just for another to become problematic.

11 Likes

Here is my feedback that is being looked forward upon :
How in the world did Dragon’s Pack stay untouched ?

20 Likes

Please. Please nerf the rogue aswell. Please.

7 Likes

Not even close to enough :frowning:

6 Likes

because face hunter is clearly a fun and interactive deck to play against.

6 Likes

Honestly these nerfs to shaman are pretty decent. Not nerfing dragon’s pack is surprising but we have to consider that shamans invoke less early now, and they have less early game power than before.

What’s bad about this nerf is Blizzard completely overlooked the other oppressive deck centered around necrium apothecary, so we might be stuck in a new meta now with only deathrattle rogues and face hunters that counter the rogues.

13 Likes

Amalgam gone? GG, The Curator is now going to be the most broken hero. Well… it would’ve become the most broken hero if it wasn’t for Rafaam, but you get the point.

And Menagerie is now going to become even more extinct (except for The Curator).

1 Like

Do you even play you game? Nobody is playing ladder because you are ruining the game with the expansion and all you have for us is changing mogu to into a 9 drop instead of really changing the meta. Thats just BAD. Cant believe I preorder this expansion.

8 Likes

I’m not really on board with the decision to remove Nightmare Amalgam altogether. It’s a great catalyst card towards several different directions if you’re stuck mid-game. Without it one would be much more locked towards one certain direction. Less fun.
My 2c :slight_smile:

8 Likes

NERF Necrium Apothecary! Plz.

5 Likes

I’m not sure the Mogu Fleshshaper change is a nerf when it gets evolved into a 10 . . . .

7 Likes

I was about to say that the Mogu Fleshshaper change is a major buff! Now we’ll be seeing 3 damage on board and then a free 10 drop. They think this is a nerf?

5 Likes

Hahahahaha OMG :scream::man_facepalming: Did you really removed Amalgam from BG? An only minion that made Beasts, Mechs, and Demons viable. You removed Brann from the game and left Rafaam, srsly? WOW. Amazing. And also WOW for those nerfs in Standard that accomplished nothing basically.

6 Likes

Nice BG changes though i believe Rafaam also deserved a nerf. His power should cost 2 mana.

2 Likes

I’m skeptical these little tweaks are going to make much of a difference in a deck that is dominating the meta so powerfully. I think it likely that Galak Shaman will shrug these off and keep on rolling. We’ll see I guess. I think they should have hit Dragon Pack as well but whatevs.

2 Likes