Season 22 | Shades of the Nephalem | Has Ended

Here I’ve been playing the newer H90 set and just now noticed the garter belt.
https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/gallery/ETS2JGSN8JNV1603874966500.jpg

So not a single much needed damage buff for Uliana hmmm…why do you people have second week of PTR if you don’t listen to feedback…bah…waste of breath…

3 Likes

Who cares?

This game is dead.

Yes, they can.

So, you could be playing a class that doesn’t have a clone that’s projectile capable, but you could be playing with other heroes that do (e.g. DH or Necro), or you could get the bug where you get a DH clone even though you’re not a DH. Either of these scenarios can result in reflected projectiles that will kill you. In hardcore, that means playing in a group with a DH is a 1 in 3 gamble, playing with a Necro is a 3/3 death sentence.

All of this was reported during the PTR, with suggestions that clone attacks shouldn’t be classified as projectiles, or the scaling on damage from reflected projectiles should be toned down. The lack of any mention of this in the live patch notes suggest there’s just going to be a lot of angry posts from hardcore players and a Blizzard response of “working as intended”.

There’s also no mention of clones not following you to a new map level so we still don’t know if they’ve fixed this, or it’s going to be another “working as intended” thing.

The new sets count towards the achievement for running six GR55s with different sets. That means you can get 5/6 of this done with whatever class you’re mainly playing. On the PTR, I did the five Crusader sets then created a Barb and did a Wastes run for the 6th.

1 Like

That’s a pain. I was going to play Necro again in S22. I want to try out the Crus build so maybe I start with that. What else? Barb maybe.

It’s frustrating that Blizz can’t fix these issues.

As always said, they do not read our statements. I mean there were thousends of remarks on buffes and they did not fix problems. Or nonsense buffs because builds still stay behind top builds from that class

1 Like

Please add Khadala to the list. I would definitely not mind having her as a pet, just to run her through some hell rift in torment 16 difficulty. Payback time.

3 Likes

I believe it’s intended, to avoid players abusing the clone power using maps with lots of pylons like the cow map. They just don’t (or don’t want to) make it clear.

Thank you for still providing some level of support for 8.5-year old Diablo III. I already prepared my character for rebirth and cannot wait to try out the new Crusader set and mechanics. :slightly_smiling_face:
I hope you continue bringing some new Quality-of-Life fixes and improvements to Diablo III at least once in a while. May the Father of Understanding guide us.

1 Like

Winning post of the day. “CAN I HAVE IT BACK”
“Why yes, just come with me.”

They always waited around 10 days between seasons… The 20th is fine. Get over it. You’ll have 4 MONTHS to play Season 22. It doesn’t have to be right away…

They do. Or rather CMs gather the infor and present them to the devs. But I know for a fact devs read the forums as well. Once again you are part of a group that confuses listens with implements what I want. And if that doesn’t happen it means they don’t listen.

The point is the launch day of Season 22 is so close to the launch day of Shadowland. And I don’t know about you but most people are more excited to play in the beginning of a new season instead of in the middle of it (like enjoying a brand new TV is much better than watching an old one), so they can’t have the satisfaction of both the D2 new season and WoW: Shadowland.

1 Like

Patch 2.6.10 is now LIVE!

Nintendo Switch Note: Patch deployment is currently delayed and should be up soon. I’ll update the thread once it’s up. Thanks for your understanding!

5 Likes

You might want to rephrase that - it makes it sound like Season 22 is live and not just the new patch.

1 Like

You’re absolutely right - Changed :slight_smile: thanks GronnieToo!

1 Like

Will there be an era reset?

1 Like

There will not be an era reset for this patch. We do have one planned for the future and I’ll confirm as we get close to reset timing.

5 Likes

any idea how long the patch is delayed for or no ETA for switch

Why? The non-season leaderboards will now be cross-populated with 2.6.10 builds, i.e. increased set damage, newly powered legendaries, and so on.

7 Likes