Season 22 | Shades of the Nephalem | Has Ended

Note: Season 22 is scheduled to end on March 28. For specific details click here.

Season 22 will begin on November 20, at 5 PM (PST/CET/KST) shortly after our next Diablo III update. Read on to learn more about the brand-new Season theme, Haedrig’s Gift updates, new items, and tons of Legendary item changes coming in Patch 2.6.10: Shades of the Nephalem.

View Full Article

20 Likes

20th … change to 13th please

37 Likes

So no final patch changes or undocumented bug fixes?

30 Likes

So blizz is really launching D3 season the same time as WOW? What’s going on…

4 Likes

What’s the point of extended PTR when zero changes are done after the mid-PTR patch despite a TON of feedback on what changes need to be done.

22 Likes

Hard to believe there are zero changes…I foresee there will be some. There is just no way. Or they are there and didn’t line them out like normal. I’m too lazy to go look.

3 Likes

Will we have a new era? Or all these wd records in group leaderboards will stay till next years spring ?

I may have missed something, but from what it looks like, there are pretty much zero item changes made between the season 22 blog and the latest ptr changes. It’s rather disappointing considering the amount of feedback that the community had given. Well it is what it is.

3 Likes

Yikes, so nothing was fixed eyy? Not the twister bug or tragul or even the fact everyone told you monk damage was not even remotely gonna bring back the set.

Despite you guys having player grunt doing your testing on PTR, almost 0 feedback made it through or bugs were fixed. Can’t expect more from a greedy company like blizzard.

18 Likes

thank you :slightly_smiling_face: absolutely cool pet! :sweat_smile: how about Black Soulstone and Kanai’s Cube as pets in future seasons? :smiley: it will be totaly sweet :yum:

3 Likes

So, is the clone going to stay with us through maps or does it still disappear - even though it didn’t die?

3 Likes

On a quick glance only Blade of the Tribes seems to have recieved a change after PTR.

How disappointing that once again all player feedback was sent straight to the septic tank.

14 Likes

Awesome thank you all.

It is only a change to the wording. The orange multiplier did not change.

contrary to your belief, Uliana does not do enough damage and you missed a perfect opportunity to bring it in line with the other sets.

3 Likes

I’m not sure I should just keep quiet and be thankful Blizzard is still putting out support on game that no longer makes them much money aka D3 or complain how they’re not trying hard enough on their support.

1 Like

Damn the 20th!?!? well i guess thats fine, dislike waiting that long tho.

Hmm… No new item changes/updates… I’m a bit upset.

It says “will last for 1 minute or if your character dies.” But did you guys fix the “clones not following us to next map?”. Or would that be considered “working as intended”???

5 Likes

I beg you, please remove fist of heavens from crusader clone. I don’t want an unwarranted lag-fest T_T

500 internal server error on that link.