Season 22 | Shades of the Nephalem | Has Ended

I’m hoping there will be a final patch balance/numbers/bugfix edit before Season or patch goes live?

Looking forward to S22, and i don’t play WoW so i’m happy to wait the extra week.

Shadowlands is the most paid for Xpac since Launch ,much larger then D3 the game of 0 New Content mr troll

not release day for patch …good job for another time…no changes!!! so maybe 150 over 3k paragon

Iam very sad about this date, further then with no changes please go for 13.11. I wanna play diablo for about 2 weeks and then WoW… It seems like u let Diablo-Players dying… Do some Votes for the Community on which Date the most Players wanna have the Patch. Do something for the Community of Diablo, they stayed for such a long time!
Thanks

1 Like

There could be a lot of reasons why they have chosen this date. Not everyone here plays wow either.

I wanna do this, I wanna do that… Who cares??? All the whining in this topic about a start date, it’s sickening.

They made the decision to start the new season on November 20th, deal with it.
Go play D3 or go play WoW. Or both…

2 Likes

I get they need sometime after they release the patch to see if any problems come up before the season, but they really didn’t change anything to begin with from the PTR even after extending lol So, yes I will go play WoW thank you.

1 Like

One important thing I noticed was not mentioned in the blog was that some clones still have projectile attacks (DH with impale, Necro with Bone Spear). Combine those with Dervishes and hardcore mode and this is going to result in dead heroes. This was well-reported during the PTR, as was the fact that sometimes players would generate a DH shadow clone, even though their hero wasn’t a DH.

If they didn’t fix these issues, good luck playing hardcore in Season 22.

1 Like

It’s a meme like the Blizzard soon or don’t you guys have phones. Someone was bound to post it.

Agreed. Season 22 on the 13th! The 13th is not that it is convenient, but as someone who favors WoW and plays almost every Season of Diablo 3, this will allow more than just 3 days of playtime. After a disappointing Season 21, I have been looking forward to this Season for a very long time essentially since July 10th, which I am sure many other players feel the same. I understand the 12 Days break, but PTR was already extended on top of the already posted extension on Aug 10th when Double Bounties came in Season 21. It was extended with a minor amount of bug fixes from what I saw in the announcement. Either way thank you for your hard work!

1 Like

If you’re in a party, can the projectiles from another player’s clones kill you if they hit a reflect elite?

wtf…20th … change to 13th please.
Shadowlands inc…

6 Likes

Change it to the 13th please :slight_smile:

6 Likes

change to 13th!
please?

5 Likes

Yup… that was reported multiple times in the PTR as well.

People, the start date won’t be changed to 13th! Accept it. The very official stance is that there will be the minimum of one week after the patch deployment to sort out any leftover issues before the season launch.

1 Like

Oh hey, there’s effectively only 3 conquests instead of 5 this season, that’s wonderful, I guess… and two of them are speed clears of objectives… That’s gonna make this season “fun” to get a tab on.

(Before I get corrected – half the conquests are “do the objective in hardcore”, so they’re functionally identical and thus 5 instead of 10, and two of the 5 are “run 2 classes because you have to do set stuffs” (master 8 set dungeons, do 6 sets to GR55), and I’ve not seen anyone every cheer for the former (mastering set dungeons) being required in the 4 years since they rolled set dungeons out; I’m not sure people will be enthused to run a second class just for the couple sets they have to do to GR55 because no class has 6 sets that qualify for that conquest, even if they add the new sets to it this season)

The conquests are pretty easy if you make a hardcore / softcore. I tried it on PTR and it was A-Okay.

One thing I’ve learned about Blizzard and Diablo 3 is, DON’T RUSH START DATES! Bad things usually happen. There’s usually a good reason for dates.

This was the last time, F… this,

I should know better, I really should, but once again I got suckered in somehow believing this PTR would be different. I had high hopes as well, because this was supposed to be a dedicated Wizard patch and might finally be a reason for me to dust off my Wizard robes and let demons feel my wrath.

If Blizzard was a parent and the Wizard class it’s child I would be calling the police for criminal negligence. I’ll just say this, how in the hell, can you have a dedicated class patch and end up with LESS viable builds then before?

It just business as usual. They heard us / listened to us, or they claim they did, but more importantly, did they actually DO anything? Ofcourse they didn’t. A week extra PTR and not ONE SINGLE DAMN thing of feedback was used.

So please Devs, take my heartfelt ‘applause’ for buffing a clunky set with more clunky mechanics and reintroducing twister corner stacking once again. Bravo.

3 Likes

S22 should be titled “Bane of the Wizdog”