Will 2.6.10 hit today?

yeah, this one. kekw

So, I take it the patch did not drop today, by looking at Uliana’s set no changes to it.

Have some patience for goodness sake. It’s only 10 AM in California and the patches usually get deployed within a few hour margin starting from that time of the day.

4 Likes

the cool thing for me is I live in California, so yes I know what the time is here.
and if past patch’s are anything to go by, when they patch the server(s) and they come back up is when the patch is live!

the patch probably come for US at 5PM-6PM and for EU around 11/11 2am-3am

I don’t see the patch coming that late. Possible but unlikely.

Patches have come typically around 8-11 PM CET which is within the next few hours.

i want the patch today, otherwise I destroy the planet with a virus :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

are you not already doing that! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

As I’ve said…the patches for Console & PC land on the same day and Console patches for D3 arrive at specific times across the 3 regions.

And as yet there has been no D3 console patch deployed with Asias being 5 hours late and EU’s 3 hours late.

Of course the patches could come later but in 12 Seasons on console that would be a first as we have gotten used to the times the patches are deployed.

Here is hoping it is just a minor delay.

Patch is out on PS4…better late than never!

2 Likes

Out for PC as well. Downloading now.

so crash server incoming :sweat_smile:

2.6.10 just installed for me.

Mine is updating now.

Currently playing on the Asia Region.

Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 1:09 PM PST.

Server is restarting in 15 minutes.

Addendum:

Patch Patch 2.6.10.71254 is now Live on all 3 Regions.

Any changes since PTR ended?

Patch is live for NA confirmed

Yep, they just confirmed no era reset…

OMG this era is gonna be an entire year long.

I just got the update.

Same old Meta , Shadow Clones do BUGGER ALL DAMANGE in a GR150…
S22 is going to be great . LOL