Patch 2.6.10 Expected Today But

According to S22 Preview Blog the patch is expected to be deployed today.

The timing of the patch for D3 on consoles has been pretty consistent over the last 12 Seasons yet at this point of the day it has not been deployed and it has never been this late.

Asia usually get it first and there has been no update for any console platform for D3 today.

Potential issues and patch may not arrive today?

2 Likes

Patch is out on PS4…better late than never!

1 Like

Still not on pc. I’m getting slightly angry with the “we’re going to / we expect to launch the patch/season at X time” and then it ends up not happening.

PC patch normally comes out a few hours after console thus it will be today given XB1 and PS4 have it.

1 Like

Yep, kinda good news, Twister works the same as before, corner stacking got reverted on PC so basically the skill got no changes.

Bone Spear from Sims benefit from NG too.

Have fun with the new patch.

2 Likes

Don’t really care to be brutally and bluntly honest. Offers nothing for DHs.

Can’t test the 4th cube slot until season, and console players didn’t have access to PTR to test…

Rewards this season are pretty crappy imho. YMMV.

The season theme is crappy too.

I guess for some, they’ll like it. It simply does nothing for me. I’ll probably just take me time starting s22 and not bother with season opening day. I can’t even see myself bothering with the seasonal challenges LBs, which I’ve typically been in the top 20 for since s12 or so.

Blizzard gets a F- from me for this season’s patch. Again, YMMV. To each their own.

I was in a group last night. Seems like players are still trying to figure out which rune to run. Some were saying that if you equip anything other than Wicked Wind, the weapon damage from Raging Storm doesn’t get proc’d. Dunno if it’s true. Didn’t have time to mess around with it.

I would say Wicked Wind is the best rune. Stacking Twister on one place and let them merge. Don’t know if you can cast them while chanelling and where they are placed? Will test this @ weekend. But i’m pretty sure i run Necro this season. Free set seems pretty fine for Speed-GR’s and Push.

That’s not true @Lobstar I checked all damage values for every runes except poor useless Storm Chaser.

The skill multiplier increase per Merge goes like this:

Wicked Wind: 835% - 3200% - 4035% - 4870% - 5705%
All other Runes: 1525% - 3200% - 4725% - 6250% - 7775%

Wicked Wind actually got an undocumented buff in the live patch, the Raging Storm skill multiplier now applies to WWind on the first merge, which was not the case on PTR. So WWind got a 36% buff but still deals 37% less damage than any other runes.

With Gold find being changed, the new effect doesn’t work on globes. just gold, I wished that it worked on all pick ups, not just gold.

So, we tested some more last night. Took out all paragon, Twistie in the cube and ES equipped. So, no gear except for those 2 things. WW gave us the highest dps numbers. Just reporting what I saw.

Yeah, i dont know what you saw but thats straight up impossible.

Just got out of the group im testing with to go check the same way you did in solo, WW is the rune that deals the less damage.