Please put on our feet

D2L is not an option for people who cant stand eyesore graphics - what is that, a counter based on some extreme literal read? And what, D2 mods with better graphics?! Where is a D2 mod with graphics like D2R? And a lot of people playing?

Yes that is what I think too, that they are just waiting for the habitual demanders to move on to the next game/movie/franchise to make demands there. I mean, imagine pre-ordering a game only to demand radical change? It’s as you said, you don’t buy a motorbike and complain that it doesn’t have four wheels, but that is what they are doing. There is no rationality in anything the ploot types say, it’s just “give ploot” followed by a bout of intellectual dishonesty, rinse and repeat, day in, day out, for weeks.

From now on just say “yes yes, ploot, we’ll see”, it’s easier that way.

Do you honestly think that forum members advocating for changes will disappear after launch? In fact, I suspect that there will be a large influx of new players requesting changes.

2 Likes

And close to zero maintenance.

A game in development costs way more money and that split would target players with a very low retention ratio.

Saying “If you don’t like it, go play D3” over and over sounds like a habitual demand to me.

3 Likes

No it’s a suggestion, I am suggesting D3 to you. Why would I demand, day in, day out, that you play D3? I don’t care what you do, I care about this game… But you knew that it was a suggestion, but you say something that stupid all the same. The level of intellectual dishonesty from you guys.

According to most purists, they’ve been playing D2LoD this whole time. Suddenly the graphics are too bad to play?

I’m suggesting ploot… yet to you it’s someone demanding ploot. How interesting to see you being a hypocrite (not really).

2 Likes

No, you are demanding ploot, you are here day in and day out demanding it, if you haven’t got it yet, intellectual dishonesty does not work on me, and I have no time for habitual demands either.

Now, you will not be getting what you want, this has been confirmed, accept it and get with the program… Man only four days to go until we don’t have to listen to your demands.

Have you considered what you consider intellectual dishonesty is a matter of interpretation and knowledge of facts? You are adamant that there is no possibility of an optional loot system being added to D2R even though Rod has tweeted three times essentially not at launch but we are continuing to have discussions.

3 Likes

Then you’re demanding I go play D3. You can’t have it both ways.

1 Like

No I suggested D3 to you, I’m not demanding D3, D3 exists… I literally just said this to you, I just said it five minutes ago. Really, you ploot types, it’s like one thing goes in one ear and right out of the other one, amazing ability.

If me asking for the devs to implement a ploot toggle is “demanding” them for a ploot toggle, then your reply telling me to “go play D3” is also a demand.

2226 posts in 11 weeks… that a lot of you demanding things from people. You may want to take up a hobby before you have a stroke or get an ulser.

1 Like

Nope. Quit a long time ago, but will never forget some of the greatest gaming moments of my life.

Yeah, compared with D2R’s graphics. Those are the extreme fans, and I dont think theyre the majority of fans who just want to be able to play D2 again. D2 lost soooo many people due to its graphics and the state of its network. That is why D2 died, and new graphics and a rebuilt network are its resurrection.

1 Like

You must be one of those August 2021 join dates.

Enjoying JSP?

Playing despite the graphics. And don’t forget that this will/would become worse every day.

3 Likes

Here are some quotes.

3 Likes

See this is what I mean, it just goes in one ear and out of the other, we don’t demand things, we are happy with the game. You simultaneously call us “purists” and now say that we “demand changes”… Think before you type.

But really, you are not this stupid, you are just acting the fool because for some reason, known only to you, you think it’ll make some point, when it doesn’t, it just shows the intellectual dishonesty… There is only so many ways this can be said, it really is like talking to a brick wall, or a tree, or something.

Okay so it’s quite late here and I want to relax, so either get your head around the fact that D2R will not have ploot, or shout into the wind.

:joy:
Read before you type?

These forums are such a mess.

1 Like

I just have to say, especially for a non-native speaker, you have an excellent command of English and keen insight, Salzwer. Im a fan of your posts =)

2 Likes