P-Loot will NOT happen. Rod Fergusson on twitter

Hey guess what, family and jobs existed 20 years ago too. Just because your priorities changed doesn’t mean the game has to. Plenty of kids will be playing this after school and we wouldn’t want to alter the loot experience for them.

first one i seen. ther is more.

Hahaha, yea right. It’s going to be impossible to take loot from bots and automated scripts. This game is officially single player only now.

1 Like

Considering, by looking at the threads, its about 1 ‘please ploot’ vs 45 ‘no ploot’, so there will be almost zero ‘im quitting cause of no ploot’ threads, where there has been endless ‘refunded’ posts. I’m starting to wonder how so many of them can even type ‘refunded’ with the tears rolling down their faces.

Yet another reason I’m glad I’m 100% solo only.

1 Like

lol u are #1 ffa supporter i see on here so when u say u cant tell if someone was using scripts that clearly a lie because u probably have tweaked scripts or priv mods that can even outmod the public hacks

1 Like

Hey, I don’t mind just playing single player now. I was just trying to help make D2R a social experience for others. W/e, it’s your sinking ship. :joy:

3 Likes

Never used a script in my life, just enjoy the game, you sound as if you are projecting alot, but guess what, you still won’t be getting ploot, so just play D3, wait for D4, or play single player, got it?

2 Likes

Personal loot has ZERO place in Diablo 2. Z E R O. There won’t be enough playerbase to split the players with an option to toggle it on or off.

Relax - we’re not doing it. People are allowed to discuss things and hear other people’s opinions.

5 Likes

This guy clearly fishes… he knows alot about BAIT

good for u then! just stay at single player

good for u then u can retire if u had family and work 20 years ago. There is something called an retirement home or nursing facilicies for old ppl u shud go to gaming belongs to the young

People need to calm down lol. For a bunch of old players, people sure do act like children online.

Blizzard is going to do what makes them money. You can’t just trust their word. They might think they are telling you the truth, then they get an order from above and it’s meaningless. Don’t be disappointed no matter what happens.

1 Like

its not me. i dont have twitter. but nice try

No, I think majority of these people are youngsters having their negative age again

nah im legit and i was thinkinh about single player but i changed my mind im going to play multi player and enjoy trashing ffa supporters whereever i see im gonna make all ur lifes miserable

1 Like

Sure there will be.
There was enough player base for surviving 20 years with:
classic, lod, hc, lld and mods.
Also many of the players who want ploot used to play solo games before and were not part of your community anyway.

Now with a new graphic engine and a big marketing campaign to push the sales numbers there will be enough players to fill 20 modes. Still we are asking only for an option.

1 Like

People who think the pickit script and bots were a miniscule aspect of D2, just proves that they didn’t even play it. :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah.

Blizzard are famous for changing their minds.

and nextgeneration gamers would had managed to get ploot and ruin the game…no ty

so ur the head of blizzard … they are discussing and they do it or not in the end it is who gives them more pressure and more $$$

you might be surprised by the results of that threat, but you will at least have many targets, as the vast majority of players want it to remain true to itself. Each to their own.