Please put on our feet

You left of the other half of my quote again, that’s that intellectual dishonesty showing in you again, but have no fear, the good guy that I am, I will twice now fix that quote for you, here, this is the half you left off hoping people wouldn’t notice…

And, just to show you how generous I am, I will even repost the link to that confirmation for you, don’t worry, thank me later.

1 Like

Correcting you.

Anyway, here is your strawman:

1 Like

Leaving half of a quote out… the part that contains the context isn’t correcting anything, it is misleading, not correcting, misleading, which kinda makes it one of those new fangled “strawman” things you like to label people with.

1 Like

Did you see these???

3 Likes

The other part of the quote was irrelevant to the discussion.

But you know, you can always just click to see the full context of a quote. If it isn’t too hard for you.

I did, of course he is going to say “lets talk about it after we ship”, it is common knowledge that they are waiting for the plootists/casuals to slink off and stop making demands on the dev team all the time. Two weeks after launch, you’ll be gone, and we can all enjoy the game.

You have one very vague tweet, compared to countless very comprehensive tweets, comments, posts, announcements and updates telling us exactly what D2R will be. It’s like, when a child keeps demanding candy bars, you tell the child “yes yes, we’ll see”.

The other link explains at launch they are trying to get the core right and then introduce changes.

1 Like

Which is again, very vague, can mean a thousand different things, but you will not be getting ploot. Look, if you NEED to tell yourself that you will be getting ploot in D2R just to function in society then more power to you, but it will not be happening. I just feel so sorry for the dev team having a small but very loud minority of entitled casuals who make constant demands on them for highly divisive things all the time, of course they will tell you “yes yes we will discuss it after launch”, the poor team wants to just get on with getting us this game in time.

2 Likes

If Rod/Blizzard/Vv was not considering it, why would Rod even tweet about it?

2 Likes

I’ve answered that numerous times, if you read my comments, the child demanding candy analogy I used? When an entitled kid demands something all the time, it is common practice to tell him “yes yes we will think about it”, as that tends to placate them whilst you do whatever you need to do on the outing.

You on Aradune brah?

There was no need to answer to placate and drag on the conversation unless there was more.

But there is a need, the last thing they need this close to launch is a group of very small but very loud plootists starting things like #refund or anything else along those lines and again, you are speaking about the umbrella term “changes”, I am speaking about the very specific “personal loot”, those two aren’t the same thing, this is the intellectual dishonesty that has always been like a wire brush up my spine.

By answering, he did start that #refund as many now worried about Anon’s tweet.

1 Like

Oh you misunderstand me, we regular customers aren’t going to refund, we have the perfect game we want, why would we? I meant plootists, I did make this abundantly clear, so again, I must ask you to actually read my comments instead of selective reading, that is twice you have mistaken me now.

Read d2jsp with refund threats.

1 Like

For the third time I have to ask you, read my comments, I said regular customers, not d2jsp botters, regular customers… You know what, it’s like talking to a brick wall, sure, ploot.

1 Like

Hey Lump, very few want to play with the eyesore graphics of D2L. That’s not an option. And that’s why so many people, including me, left Diablo 2. Being able to play Diablo 2 again with beautiful graphics is literally the reason people are so hyped for D2R.

Regular customers have also threatened refunds. Also, I would not overgeneralize about d2jsp posters are all botters. Plenty are regular customers.

It is an option. D2 mods with better graphics also is an option.

Smile and think that, for when the devs end polishing release bugs and become ready for starting with those big changes, all those dudes will be playing New World, Far Cry 6, and the new season of Fortnite, so there will be none of them left here to ask for those changes.

2 Likes