Diablo II Resurrected Multiplayer beta testing

Hi,

do you guys have any thoughts/leaks on the Diablo II Resurrected Beta test release date? It’s already been over a month since the single player alpha testing.

I believe the tests will come out in late May/early June.
What do you guys think?

Greetings.

2 Likes

Some time in the 2nd half of the year I guess. Maybe June at the earliest? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

The announcement for Beta should be within the next week, or two. The Beta will probably start at the end of May/beginning of June like I predicted above! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please let it be soon, and please let me get into the beta!

3 Likes

It will more than likely be soon(end of May/beginning of June). You are going to get a better chance to get into the Beta than the Alpha since Beta is for multiplayer, and server stress test. I’m not saying you will get into the Beta, but the odds are much higher than the Alpha! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Im going on vacation on saturday for a week. So regarding my piece of luck, it’s probably from this saturday to next friday.

3 Likes

It’s just a matter of time. I hope I have enough time to build a new PC.

2 Likes

Then start building up bit by bit already. Considering the prices of graphics cards in particular, I’d spread it out over time :wink:

Wow expansion on June 1st so don’t think they will have beta till week after with servers being full capacity.

On the contrary, unless you can find a graphics card for a reasonable price it is significantly cheaper to just buy a prebuilt right now.

I noticed I had to Beta Opt in yesterday.
So the beta is pretty close, I guess late May :slight_smile:

1 Like

i dont care that much if i got into beta or not. want it to start soon so it will be over soon. watch some videos on it . make some comments here. it all works out.

Maybe Q1 or Q2, I’m guessing release will be Q3 of next year.

They had Beta Opt-In up the day the Alpha ended(April 12th)/next day! :slight_smile: