When do you think the Beta will start

I really hope beta starts in 1 or 2 weeks. And then have the release hopefully end of june, would be amazing

2 Likes

It was easy to predict that they want to unlock all classes in a 2nd alpha.
But still hope the game will be out in summer or early september/october.

Could you provide a link and the direct quote where someone at Blizzard said this?

Is it this

I hope it starts soon, cottage season is upon me!

i expect july or august for the first wave of invites

I was hoping beta would start this month and release soon™ after.

Apart from D:I release after D2:R we also have WoW TBC and patch 9.1.

TBC was originally planned to be released 3rd of July (leaked from battle.net app) but they figured it’s too soon i guess so it’s getting pushed later this year.

I’d very much prefer if D2:R was released in the first place :smiley: end of July was a good bet but now it seems little further away…

1 Like

I can’t attest to the veracity of it, but a website called Blizztrack said the dev version changed today, may or may not mean anything, but I mean, there is no cow level, so…

1 Like

The Bnet App just updated with TBC Classic releasing June 1st! :slight_smile: Hopefully my other guesses are correct as well! :smiley:

2 Likes

From a D:I fan(not me): who cares about the dumb D2R that is remaster of 20 years old game?

Don’t judge other’s preference. D:I will have a very large audience.

It is completely fine that you dislike or hate D:I, but underestimate the mobile audience will be a huge mistake(mobile game market is double of PC market)

I hope the beta comes in May … and then the July release at the latest … our child comes in October and i want to be able to play at least the first ladder intensively :rofl:

4 Likes

get a laptop, use 1 earbud, take night watch. Sit in room closes to babu, so you can easily step away if you need to.

And when I can sleep? :joy:

Sleep when you’re dead! Those elite uniques won’t find themselves, you know.

you shouldve read more of my responses before you replied. I literally said further down that i AM going to play D:I and also think the backlash was idiotic when it was announced. its a free mobile version of D3, obviously its going to get a huge audience on release.

Perhaps. BC releasing June 1st, but its literally a re-release of a decade old WoW expansion, It’s not going to leach any real player numbers from D2R. Yes they aren’t going to release super close together, but end of July would still be 2 months apart, thats plenty of time in between. But i suspect an August release to give it around 3 months. No way they need anymore extra time, they will most likely be done Beta testing within weeks and then just hold onto the game to give it that 2-3 month cushion.

Actually you’ll still have time for a while, babies sleep a lot during daytime in their first months. It’s after that it gets harder to make time for video games, especially if you don’t want them to see M rated content on your screen and have to hide from them :wink:

More than likely WoW Chains of Domination will release beginning of July since it’s in Beta just like WoW TBC Classic is and it’s releasing June 1st. D2: R will probably follow suit after that and release around Tuesday, August 10th, 2021! :slight_smile:

soon

It really doesnt, it changed several times since the alpha already.

I think it could start any day. I’ve been checking my launcher every hour and will continue to do so until I can install.

2 Likes

Second half of this year is somewhere between July1 to December 31st.
So the OP’s question is when is beta?
Well to answer TRUTHFULLY is to say sometime between now and December 31st.

We really do not know any more than that!

Please stop giving people false hope about beta and ultimate delivery of D2R when you are blindfolded like all of us are.

You do not know special information above any of us BillyMays.

Beta sometime between July - September is not true.

1 Like