You divorce the player above you

What was the reason behind the divorce?

Edit: I love seeing this thread getting bumped every now and then. This whole thing has given me many great laughs! :smiley:

Double edit: More bumps! and more laughs!

Triple Edit! I made an opposite to this thread for fun! You marry the player above you :grin:

41 Likes

she tried to skin me and make a new cloak

45 Likes

We only had a twinsized bed…it was ok for goblin twins…but not for me and Panda.

31 Likes

Too short. In more ways than one. If you know what I mean.

73 Likes

After 3 loving years of marriage I finally realized she was 3 gnomes standing on top of one another with a hallows end mask. God the kids are going to be very disappointed.

140 Likes

After a whirlwind courtship of shared passion, I realized he was still hung up on his Nelf ex. I can’t compete with a 7’ tall woman who talks to animals. I’m crushed to this day.

62 Likes

Always stealing the covers. I don’t even need that much,I’m just a lil gnome! T_T

31 Likes

You’ve obviously been mating with the Milk Dwarf and have missed my previous post…but hey…one more reason for divorce…

2 Likes

She had a short temper.

11 Likes

Blood Elf.

38 Likes

Chews food with his mouth open.

19 Likes

Fool actually signed the prenup; now I get it ALL!

BWA HAA HAA HAAaaa…

15 Likes

The Undead stink became to much. gags

9 Likes

After finally getting new eyeballs to fix my colorblindness I realized my wife was green. Sorry dear, I don’t do green.

23 Likes

Despite her vicious Edgy exterior I recently found out my love Hella was secretly… a furry.

10 Likes

I never knew when he was talking to me or the voices in his head.

114 Likes

We met when she pickpocketed me and stole my heart. :heart_eyes:
Turns out, she was stealing other’s hearts too behind my back. :roll_eyes:

35 Likes

I kept rolling over and crushing her in my sleep. … after the 6th time it was hard to understand her but it sounded like

gasping for air divdeep breath orce

Nether i miss you, come back to me!

15 Likes

No way! I’m gonna find myself a nice plushy panda
/moo

2 Likes

I do not believe in divorce.

Having said that, one, my head lore has this toon marrying Garona after rescuing her in AU_Draenor.

Two, there is no way, no WAY, this Dwarf would ever, EVER, marry a PONCY Blood Elf.

2 Likes