You marry the player above you

We got to know each other after I saved him from a possessed Toaster, and healed his wounds. After a few dates we couldn’t be apart from each other. We tied the knot in an epic ceremony, the honeymoon never ends.

Hopefully he will stay with me.

4 Likes

Well…
I uhh… Have a thing for strong women, that is also nice and appreciate my chili fries.

So few drinks, few dates and introduction to my pet fox. Followed by randomly seeing a direhorn in elwynn forest…
(Hope she does not find out i brought it there…)
We suddenly got married.
Im still trying to by that tavern so i can sell more chili fries.

But mostly yell at adventurers to get out if they diss my fries.

5 Likes

You had me at chili fries.

2 Likes

We shared a good plate of chili fires with some beer. It was lovely.

(OOC- wanted to write an epic story over that but im busy at work today. :sob:)

4 Likes

I want a divorce.

1 Like

=====> its that way.

3 Likes

I married the person above me. Now I want a divorce.

I thought she was cool.

He had me at Zug zug :wink:

Also he knows how to make a delicious Gnome roast on the spit :yum:

1 Like

She promised to help me fight the sun.

His tusks were magnificent.

1 Like

She bought me a drink at the bar and it tasted like cough medicine. I find out later that the bartender let her store a bottle of Robitussin in the fridge, specifically for occasions like this. I respect the setup this requires and find it incredibly amusing.

1 Like

He fetches my newspaper.

Then I whack him with it :wink:

1 Like

I like the things she can do with a newspaper.

1 Like

I liked that he read the newspaper a lot and kept up with the current events of Azeroth.

1 Like

Considering what we have been though, toaster included, it only made sense. if not to just divorce each other a day later. We look amazing in tux’s

3 Likes

I just wanted to see if the saying “size doesn’t matter” was true :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I was curious if she agreed with the saying or not as well. If anything It will be fun regardless.

1 Like

We were having a very nice reception when Dreadmoon came in, kicked sand in my face, drank the Chianti, ate the fava beans, then put Berusein over her shoulder and, while patting him, said something about her new husband needing a chew toy.

Sadly, this was not our shortest marriage. /sigh

2 Likes

Penumbrae have walked the isle together so may times that It has become nearly a ritual for us. But each and every time I find it absolutely wonderful. Our last reception was no different. Although our last one I have no idea what had happened but I have to thank Malochai for breaking me out of that one. And not because I was loaded or anything. Just was super confused on what happened.

Once I have returned I had promised that we would do things right and one that would cement what we have. The song and dance we have done together over all the marriages and divorces we been though some of the most crazy times. This was going to be the wedding that means the most.

We decided on a brunch wedding, In honor of our little toaster. The meeting area before the wedding hall the guest was greeted with an arrangement of donuts and pastries, with bagels on the side. Flower arrangements off to the side with our pictures and weapons crossed together, We had a table banner that showed half Horde Half Alliance symbol to signify our union.

The ceremony was one of our best ones I have ever done. She wore pearl white dress, woven with the finest Mooncloth that shined brightly when the sun comes through the large wedding hall window. A pink lily in her hair bow that matches the glasses she is seen so often seen with. She walks down the isle with head held high and a soft smile. Her stride was slow but you can feel she was walking with confidence and power. One that a fighter would be thrilled to contend with and grateful to have as your ally.

We didn’t have much in vows for what has been said has already been said. Words were not needed. The world would not want us to be together but f***em we do things our way.

Reception was awesome. Had every breakfast food one could think of. Pandcakes, waffles, chicken and waffles, custom made omelets, Mimosa’s specialty spiked by Penumbrae herself.

I just vividly remember that one moment where she mingles with the guests and she turns to look my way. that soft smirk with half lidded eyes as the sun shifts perfectly on her dress to sparkle with the flowers in her hand hanging lazily while tucking away part of her hair with the other hand. That is a moment I knew then and there that she was worth all that we have gone though.

I may be mortal age of 35 but when you get up there in age, it is no longer about the night time activities, or the crazy adventures we would have together. But the willingness to push though the rough patches of life and build something amazing. The older I get the more I want someone to create a family with.

And I bet you more than all the gold in the world that our little half human trolls will be the death of us both and drive us insane.

but…

It wouldn’t be our life worth living if we didn’t have a bit of insanity to come with it.

2 Likes