Welcome to World of Warcraft Classic Era patch 1.14.4! We have a few known issues below that we felt were important to share due to their impact and visibility. Please try to avoid posting about the issues below as they are considered “known” and we do not need any more information about them.
We hope to have fixes for some or all of these bugs in place soon, but please note that due to the nature of some bugs, a fix may take some time or may need to be deferred to a future patch.
We’ll keep this list updated in the coming days and weeks, and remove issues when they have been resolved.
- Ouro may sometimes fail to re-engage the raid after a wipe.
- Ouro may spawn an additional copy of himself after coming out of a submerge phase.
- Developer’s Note: We strongly advise not attempting Ouro on hardcore realms until this is resolved as this is likely a guaranteed wipe if this occurs. We hope to be able to identify a fix for this very soon.
- Tauren melee reach is currently being incorrectly normalized to match other races and is slightly too short.
- When a Rogue with the Improved Sap talent uses Sap on an enemy player, that player is incorrectly placed into combat.
- World Buffs may occasionally fail to propagate across layers in certain scenarios.
- The Tailoring trainer Xizk Goodstitch in Booty Bay does not properly offer tailoring training.
- Joining a Battle.net group chat via an in-game channel invite link will cause the chat group to appear empty until a /reload is done or the player logs out of the game and back in.
- Class colors can no longer be enabled in chat.
- Developer’s Note: While this was the functionality in the original World of Warcraft until Wrath of the Lich King, you could enable class colors in chat in previous WoW Classic Patches.
- Mind-controlled enemies don’t have the correct pet bar.
The following issues have been resolved via hotfix:
- Resolved - Right-clicking to send a group invite to a player on a different realm connected to your home realm sometimes fails.
- Resolved - There is an incorrect option enabled in the options menu to enable and disable Auto-Attack and Auto-Shot when in melee range.
- Resolved - There is a display issue where talents learned prior to the patch do not appear to be learned.
- Developer’s Note: This issue has been resolved as of a hotfix this morning (8/23/23). Players should be prompted to reset their talents on their next login as a result of this fix.
- Resolved The gates of Ahn’Qiraj are not currently open on Hardcore realms.
- Resolved Celebras the Cursed does not spawn Celebras the Redeemed upon death.