WoW Classic Patch 1.14.4 Known Issues List - Updated 09/20/23

Highest PVP rank hasn’t been reinstated. Don’t make us rank again!!!

3 Likes

Perhaps this is what they chose to implement as Classic Plus.

I am currently not able to use my bags except for when trading with somebody. I cannot see inside my bags any other way.

1 Like

Do you have any addons installed? If so, can you try just using the default UI to see if the issue is resolved?

What about the multiple settings added that are completely unusable?

Nameplate distance and threat plates to name a few.

Also nobody told us we were getting purple sunders, I kinda love it.

1 Like

Did you see the purple sunder armor and blue hamstring now?

Do you mean the spell icon or some extra particle effects?

this thread is full of people who cant read.

1 Like

Your weapons get a purple trail when you sunder armor and a blue when you hamstring now.

2 Likes

resetting an instance with an alt, while inside on main offline, will teleport your main out to GY or hearthstone location. would be good to know if this is an intended change or not. idc either way

3 Likes

Agreed, they are changing way too much. Really not a fan of the UI changes especially. I’m about to straight riot

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind the option for the Dragonflight UI or the base Ui Not this weird middle ground thing

The original post was updated buddy.

MALES and FEMALES are no longer selectable in character creation, I request this be remedied asap.

5 Likes

changing the draw distance of nameplates setting in the options menu has no effect.

4 Likes

Is FollowUnit now protected? The addon I was using to have my alts follow my main (yes, I multibox) is not working. I’m not seeing any errors, just not working.

2 Likes

Why did you change the options menu? You’re trying to make this like Wrath and no one here wants that. If we wanted Wrath we’d be playing there right now. Leave our Era game alone!

5 Likes

Lifetime highest rank was not correctly granted. If putting it in the honor tab as a stat was the intent that is a lame approach.

2 Likes

It is not fair that your people have removed the ability to use a wand in melee range. I’ve tried on a couple of my alts. Same problem. During melee no wand can be used. This is wrong.

1 Like

It’s almost like putting the DF ui in classic was a bad idea :open_mouth:

2 Likes