WOTLK doesn't need RDF

It would definitely edge out the more classic-style-intolerant of us and push them out, which is a benefit for all who just want to play a game that’s a little more hardcore without all the gen Z-tier complaining.

1 Like

I expected this moronic response, as usual. Completely clueless.

1 Like

LFD and CRBG’s both solve the same problem, not able to readily find a group on your server.

Not sure why that is confusing.

1 Like

Yeah I really don’t think I am.

I’ve made hundreds of correct calls on Blizzard’s direction over the years I’ve been playing this game.

You don’t play a game since 2004 and be “clueless” about it’s history. I’ve literally been invested in the Warcraft franchise and the folks who develop it for almost more than half my life (or close give or take).

Yeah it’s easy for you to just dismiss all of that experience when trying to close out an argument without any real effort, but sorry, it’s really not going to be that simple for you.

1 Like

And more and more frequently that experience should show you that blizzard makes very bad decisions for bad reasons, why aren’t you playing retail?

1 Like

Server faction imbalances dont prohibit you from raiding or doing dungeons. They can however impede your ability to pvp regularly or with the same consistency as someone who does pve. Thats a problem.

CRBGs were implemented to deal with a very specific issue and since LFD doesnt share the same burden or problems it doesnt get to hitch its wagon to CRBGs as entry into Wrath.

Its apples and oranges.

Clearly Im not the one confused. My track record is alot better too.

LMAO how arrogant and full of yourself can you be. What makes your experience worth more than my own? Not a thing. I also strongly believe that my understanding of the game is much higher than your own. You really should go to classic era and just stay there, with the other 50 something of you that are clueless. Do us all a massive favor.

1 Like

Server populations and play times 100% impact your ability to do dungeons, just as they do with BG’s.

1 Like

History is just not on your side. The games sub numbers and controversies tell the story. Its just that simple.

Anyone who was serious about “protecting” Wrath would be exposing things like LFD instead of promoting them and anyone championing it can and should be regarded with a huge amount of skepticism.

Call it arrogance, call it ignorance, call it whatever you like - you cant argue with the very real history of this franchise.

Well for one thing, I don’t typically try to close out or put a ribbon on arguments by calling the other person clueless or a moron.

So clearly one of us got a better education on how to engage in debate effectively.

This lacking element in your approach indicates potential other weaknesses in your ability to interpret or comprehend arguments and their meaning.

1 Like

How will this help those on low pop or minority faction servers?

“I think I’m smarter than you thus your argument, albeit uncounterable, is worse than mine.”. Get over yourself my dude. See a shrink. Must be intolerable to deal with in person, constantly talking about yourself and how right you are all the time.

Narcissism is a real thing and there are people that can help with it.

4 Likes

Zipzo and Dreamsphere looking almost identical is confusing me. :confused:

1 Like

How does that turn this orange into an apple again? Not enough to just say it and expect me to take it at face value - you need to logically lay out how this is precisely the case. Oh wait, you’re never gonna get around to that are you?

Take it up with your strawman then. I never said that anyway. I specifically noted that its the faction balance on an individual server. Overall server pops and play times are completely separate conversations and even then then you cant compare the two. PvP is different than PvE under those circumstances as well.

Throw whatever you want at that wall, its never gonna stick. Especially if youre just gonna throw huge assumptions out there and ask me to just believe in what you believe in.

Yep that decisions made post LFD were very poor by the devs.

4 Likes

LFD is a part of it whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

The devs did.

Feeling entitled to it doesnt get you very far - thought you woulda figured that out by now.

1 Like

Just because you got gaslighted by Brian B doesn’t mean that its true. We’re seeing the very real effects of no LFD right now in TBC. Really starting to think the anti-LFD crowd don’t even play the game or just raid log because of lack of LFD.

3 Likes

Except it’s not, LFD had a major precedent for being fine, see CRBG’s. And it clearly didn’t hurt wrath for the year+ it was there.

It’s almost like other changes besides LFD were the issue in Cata.

3 Likes

Umm when they opened up the classic forums we were all here talking about its eventual launch and some people talked about bringing in things like dual specs and LFD into vanilla. Among other things

At the time it was pretty much unanimous that nobody wanted those things in classic including huge dissections on how LFD is a horrible direction to go and sets an awful precedent. I mean it wasnt even that long ago. You couldnt have even predicted Wrath at that time and when we werent we were all pretty much agreed that LFD is trash.

Now Wrath is upon us and Im supposed to flip the script and glowlingly endorse it like retail didnt happen or something. No thanks, looks like the clown car is pretty full, Im not getting in it.

None that you can prove. TBCC is fine without dual specs and its certainly not losing anything because of LFD. Little hysterical to be honest.

Why is anyone supposed to care what you think or take you seriously when you can’t substantiate your stance beyond plain personal bias?

The devs disagree and theyre in a much better position to judge. They also have the power to implement the changes they want so that comes with the responsibility of carefully making such a decision. They’ve probably done their homework. Looks like their facts said player “facts” arent real facts.

Not only that, its not your place to really argue design decisions anyway. You can disagree but disagreement isnt how this game gets developed. This is a take it or leave it deal, always has been.

Its the same old story - if you were right LFD would be here. Its not - which makes you wrong.