Literally 3/4 players want LFD

I added the part though where his point was on PVP if you’ve seen that.

his statements about not being able to do PVP on a low pop is just a wrong then (it’s not what the game should be but it’s still there), it’s just the same as PVE.

impeding PVP is bad but impeding PVe is fine?

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t know what you gain from calling me a liar and telling me to shut up, but I don’t think I can stop you.

1 Like

Well I didnt do that but if you want respect you gotta earn it. Telling me crbgs are vanilla because they came out “before TBC” when crbgs got nothing to do with LFD is not going to be taken seriously especially when we both know that LFDs gift to the game is the convenience and ease that comes with it.

Go to hell. Please.

this is just trolling lmao

2 Likes

First talking like like impeding PVP is a big deal but it’s no big deal impeding my ability to enjoy PVE fully, I mean if you want constant PVP there are BG’s right.

Then getting on us for blaming the wrong Dev team…

sure the non-respect is mutual.

Yes, they are just trolling I dunno why you guys are giving them the time of day, they are literally just trolling.

Just like most anti-RDF people are.

3 Likes

Strange. The anti-lfd crowd are usually so sociable and polite…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They are probably the type of players that will get kicked out in RDF situations because no one -has- to rely on them and can just toss them out for their garbage attitudes. :woman_shrugging:

Probably part of the reason they are anti RDF.

3 Likes

That’s literally the same thing that Cross Realm Battle Grounds add to the game. But they’re apples and oranges as if the only thing those have in common is that they’re fruit. (Pedantic tangent now) Theure both round roughly the same size on average and have a skin protects them from damage/bruising making them idea for mass shipment and sale. Honestly I think apples and oranges have more in common than LFD and CRBGs.

Forgot to mention what started or conversation he did bring up those items not just world PVE-

CRBGs were implemented to address the faction disparity on imbalanced realms.

LFD was not implemented because the queuing pvp factions was off to one sides detriment.

Dont know what to tell you.

Literally he says. What a joke.

Get real. Please.

Is it really necessary to speak to others in this manner?

I’ll answer that for you actually, it’s not.

Its the typical response.

They accuse you of trolling and being unreasonable and then they post that.

Then call the devs hypocrites.

Just lol.

1 Like

Sounds appropriate. He did say please so I don’t see your issue with it.

1 Like

But you never did that. I’m just gonna wait for you to earn my respect.

And they wonder why Blizzard doesn’t listen to them.

while your here I was wondering on this statement?

I mean if you want constant PVP there are BG’s right.?

He’s right though I should have said [quote] Respectfully, go to hell.[/quote]

1 Like

Calling people out for their behaviour when they were responding to an insult with an insult is… yikes.

3 Likes