Worgen Tails & You

Edit:

I’ll make this more serious then. If the blood elves are getting darker skins for flavor and fun, along with all the other human skins, regardless of the lore, then the Worgen should be able to get the same for their character models, for flavor and fun and nothing else. It’s very obvious that Blizz is putting the lore on pause in some respects so that we can have more custom options and variety for the players of all kinds, so keep this in mind before we start throwing out the lore excuse.

It’s entirely fair, now, according to Blizzard themselves, to ask for Worgen tails for those of us that want it, as an optional feature for the game we play and pay monthly for, and I think it’s entirely justified now to say that we can have them. So have your say, keep this thread alive, and let’s get our tails!

78 Likes

but i already have a bushy tail

in a manner of speaking

6 Likes

Someone needs to send u dogs to the ‘farm’

4 Likes

You’re a lycan. Not a werewolf.

11 Likes

But vulpera are actually animals not werepeople like worgen.

6 Likes

After Vulpera they can’t use the tech limitation card anymore.

I’m for it, but I’m afraid they’re already commited to the flat butt idea, maybe with their next rework in 10 years.

I’m fine with that. one version of fem-pandas has a tail and no one has died.
just don’t force all of the worgen to have it, ofc

17 Likes

Werewolves originally had tails removed due to lack of cgi or budget in creating a realistic looking tail for hollywood, but still had them in mideviael art. Besides, worgen butts in the comic just makes it, intended or not 100% worse imo. You can get away with a furry werewolf running with a tail all commando, but a shining full moon commando worgen from the comments just breaks the willing suspension of disbelief.

Even arugal worgen wore it well with loincloths and savage looks, but player model worgen don’t work that well with it and top hats.

7 Likes

Tails and high elves: the things horde has and alliance doesn’t, and will be eternally mad about.

2 Likes

Thanks for opening the genie’s bottle, Christie. Thanks a whole lot.

This request preceded BtS by almost a decade.

2 Likes

So? Pandaren are Pandas and yet, they have tails. We should have the option, as well. It’s time to demand this injustice be fixed so we, too, can awoo appropriately.

8 Likes

I am sooo with you!!! Been waiting and waiting and waiting for the tails!!! Spam this thread til we GET WHAT WE DESERVE which is the glorious tail.

:wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf:

13 Likes

I would like tails for my Worgen. Was surprised they didn’t add it when they redid the models a few months back.

9 Likes

And got a colossal surge thanks to Golden’s accidental mishap.

Due to genn showing up in the BFA intro CG they would need to take a route like night elves night dark eyes option, maybe a questline to unlock tails where worgen get more in tune with Goldrinn? I dunno if they can make lightforged undead then slapping a tail on a werewolf can’t be that hard.

5 Likes

Well, maybe it’s because it’s a popular feature.

People want tails Brent.

6 Likes

Hell to the square root of no.

4 Likes

This is for WORGEN, you are not worthy of the awoo. Vulpera are though so they’re cool to hang out here as well.

6 Likes

I support Worgen tails if Vulpera can have a no tail option.