Worgen Customization is looking fabulous!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug_iluxQ1IQ

1 Like

/gives some pocket bacon
:bacon: :bacon: :bacon:

1 Like

That’s not what I’ve heard. I’ve heard that they aren’t going to separate Worgen and human form customizations because of how customization options are programmed for the race.

The new Worgen skin tones will probably be tied with the new human skin tone options, unfortunately.

At the very least, I would love for them to separate Worgen form skin color from human form skin color. Probably still a pipe dream, though.

I still would like to see the extra steps made to make Worgen form customization and human form customization separate, though.

Male worgen need to be upright…

1 Like

Holy Wow!

Now, where are those bushy tails?

1 Like

keep this thread bumped! Let’s get that tail option!

1 Like

I’m getting myself a White Worgen. Yhat just looks soo badass

1 Like

They do when they’re aardwolves! :smiley:
Which is actually a hyena rather than a wolf, but hey. Stripes!

1 Like

these look amazing. this char was a worgen from the get go and if i were alliance it would def be the race i would pick, after mechagnomes.

the quality of these gives me hope about the rest of the options coming. undead and trolls are gonna be awesome if this is what we’re starting with.

1 Like

They’re really going in on this! Wow! just need the missing hairstyles for female worgen.

1 Like

Even though stripes are more hyena/jackal I like 'em, remind me of some sort of gnoll x worgen.

Ngl, I’m pretty stocked to finally be able to play an Airyan worgen in Wow.

1 Like

Wolves have tails. Blizzard doesn’t seem willing to give tails to worgens so it’s giving us something else that we also asked for.
Wolves have more varieties of colors. A way to spice up an alliance race.

If we have purple blood elves and we can have black blood elves, a worgen with a different pattern goes unnoticed.

2 Likes

:frowning_face:

Can you make them not have that terrible accent yet?

Maybe when we can do something about fem Tauren’s voice situation.

Wish males could have an upright posture option.

1 Like

These all look really cool and have me excited since I’ve been playing a Worgen lately.

Is it too much to ask for just a straight up dark brown fur option? One where the entire body is the same color as the mane rather than the mane being a darker color.
Can we please get that Blizzard?

Can we just slap the Nightfae’s long tail on a Worgen and call it a day? Optional of course if you want it or not.

1 Like