Worgen customization options - the big list

Damn right on female voice options i hate how my cute worgen sounds like she smoked 40 a day for 20 years.

1 Like

That’d… be weird. Wolves don’t have cat eyes.

I was almost wondering if they were for night elves or something, hah. Very curious to see what they’re for now.

Really hoping they’re not for a saberon allied race… If they add saberon and give them all these options and tails, it’ll feel like a giant middle finger to the worgen community.

The males had around 4-5, which is about average for the amount of customization options that the males have had. But even so, I’d love for them to get mane options, too.

I heard once they’re the same size as Zandalari, but only tauren are bigger. I’d really love to see that in the game. The worgen feel very small right now, especially the hunchy males.

1 Like

Perhaps a reference to foxes and those sorts of canines?

They do indeed have elliptical (slitted) pupils.

Imgur

Imgur

1 Like

Only horde get tails sorry guys :fox_face:

Lets keep this alive! Worgen tails for all!

3 Likes

Bonus Round:

• Combat in Human Form Give players the option to stay in human form through combat at a 10% damage and health penalty.

Importantly, this would allow me to say “You haven’t even seen my final form” in combat.

1 Like

I’m with you on everything except the tails. But at the same time if they were to be added I would probably not care for even a nanosecond. Well maybe a little eyeroll.

1 Like

Yup, agreed. I don’t know why anyone would be upset at this point if we got optional tails. Emphasis on optional - if someone doesn’t like them, don’t use them.

Giving this a little push.

1 Like

Yeah, my biggest concern right now is the distinct possibility that skin colors and face options will remain linked to human form customization options.

Imagine how ridiculous it would be if it turns out that the white fur option gives the human form black skin or if the dark grey with stripes produces an Asian skin tone for human form.

Keeping the Worgen form and human form options linked would definitely go against the philosophy of self-representation that Blizzard said they wanted to add in Shadowlands.

At the very least, they should unlink face options and fur/skin colors, if not unlink ALL Worgen customization options so that the Worgen and human forms can be fully customized independently.

Also, can we get ALL of the cut facial hair options for male Worgen as well? Many, if not all of them were updated in 8.2.5, and it would be great if they could be added along with new facial hair options.

2 Likes

Agreed, yeah. I would love to have all the human options for my human form instead of a super limited range.

I really, really do not want any of my human forms to turn out looking completely motley and nothing like I want them to. I have looks in mind for all my characters, and that does include what race they are as a human, and I don’t want to be sacrificing some element of their worgen or their human form to achieve that. It’d honestly be pretty insulting to tell me my worgen has to have dark fur if he has dark skin, for instance, or that if he’s Asian, he must have stripes for some reason.

I’ve wanted this ever since they added Highmountain Tauren. They just sound so much better, and the voice actor much more confident - the original voices sound almost phoned in, in parts. Like they pulled a developer aside and asked him/her to speak into a microphone for a few minutes.

Having some alternative voice sets - while a lot of work - would be absolutely incredible. Heck, even just being able to use the allied race voices on their base equivalents.

2 Likes

At the moment, it’s bad enough that the darkest Worgen human form skin color is tied to the least interesting Worgen fur color. They should separate Worgen fur color and human skin color for Worgen.

It shouldn’t be fur colors tied to random skin colors or fur colors that match skin colors. They should be separate customization sliders entirely, much like what they’re doing with eye colors and facepaints/tattoos.

1 Like

I do wish worgen could get some facepaints/tattoos, hah.

I would definitely like to see more Worgen customization options.

1 Like

I love how Worgen are the result of the curse of Goldrinn, who is a giant wolf, but yet they lack one of the distinct features of a wolf.

1 Like

And they also can’t turn into wolves anymore, despite Goldrinn being our ally… It’d be very easy to “fix” that “lore” the way that Blizzard changes and advances all the other lore.

God’s yes!

I support all of OP.

Absolutely this as well. It’s the two classes they should have that they don’t.

Seriously everything OP says.

1 Like

I’d love to throw Shaman out for consideration, as well, but honestly at this point I’m all for unlocking tons more race/class combinations in general.

And gosh I have wanted worgen monks and paladins since day one.

1 Like