Worgen Tails & You

Would you like me to swap to one of my worgen and repeat what I said to begin with?

The answer is still gonna be the same.
If you want tails so badly, go play a panda or a vulpera.

2 Likes

My point is that the tails request was barely a vocal minority until Golden’s hiccup in the book. THAT sent the sentiment into overdrive.

I don’t really care if Worgen get tails–more customization is great as long as people don’t go overboard on flagrant degeneracy with it so it gets permanently stained with a bad rep. But I know where the fault of this lies.

You have a powerful ally. Be at peace with that.

You are in the wrong faction to expect justice or equity.

Something like that would go against lore and against the model envisioned by blizzard.

Would it be a big change for blizzard and maybe something positive for ally?

Well, this only happens when there is a chance to cause embarrassment and disappointment for the alliance.

It’s too late, you’ve exposed yourself. You’ve given up on your awoo privileges, but the rest of us will never!

2 Likes

Not even vulpera are worthy for the beautiful gift of the worgen.

You have my sword.

Or my claws. I wish they were my claws. I wish I could use those.

But either way, hard yes. Give me a tail.

9 Likes

“I play the boring human faction, why can’t we have things that are not boring and not human.”

^ Every expansion.

2 Likes

Hmmm we have a very severe case of selective memory here.

Regardless, its always been a very popular request, not enough people pay attention to outside lore to even matter, Christie slipping up barely did anything.

3 Likes

I don’t think you understand what I mean if you think that like 20-30 people out of the entire playerbase squared solely on the forums means my point is nulled.

1 Like

Tons and tons of furries who play wow will not shut up about wanting the tail. It is very coveted.

1 Like

Me thinks your bias is warping your perceptions of stuff.

If it’s been a ‘very popular’ request, I would’ve heard about it before this.
I haven’t, and I’ve been relatively active.

Anyway, want tails? Panda or Vulpera. Ta-da!

4 Likes

Just think, horde, all the furries would come back to the alliance. How can you lose? Support this endeavor!

They are right. It’s very popular. I promise that people do not shut up about it, lol. I have LIVED IT.

1 Like

I distinctly remember the tail debacle being brought up in Cata, and in MoP, and in WoD, and in Legion, and in BFA. Each and every time the topic came up, like 30 different people responded and that’s it. Anyone vocally commenting on it in game did it in quiet and personal spaces to avoid getting lambasted by the community. It wasn’t until Golden’s mistake that people felt surcharged enough to become loudly vocal.

Fact is, it is more vocal now than it has ever been. I am not gonna deny it was talked about since Cata. I am gonna deny it’s one of the most popular requests, however.

And I’ll fall back to my other point: I’m not against it.

1 Like

Foxes are better than smelly wolves with 80’s hair. :3

1 Like

And plenty of non-furries, too.

I just want a tail, gosh darnit. I look like I’m going to topple over at any moment.

1 Like

Dunno why you’re acting like you have a “gotcha” moment when I made it very clear about that from the very beginning, but have your “victory” I guess.

1 Like

If they can have dark skinned Blood Elves. They can give Worgen tails.

6 Likes

Ah, I see. Apologies, then. The decorum of the forums gets to me at times. In that case, we are indeed at an impasse. Thank you for the clarification.

2 Likes

That we know of.

1 Like