Winter Hats - Where?

Well of course.

I mean, holiday events have NEVER had a million bugs since classic launched. So coming here and asking where people had “actually” had hats drop (as opposed to where they’re all supposed to drop because, you know, zero holiday bugs) is like the worst thing ever.

I’ll probably go to hell for this.

It was how you posed the question and how you replied to others

It would have taken a quick question in trade or general to find this out yet here you are

2 Likes

I’ve done every Holiday in Classic since launch, weird that you’re finding bugs with them.

Are you having trouble following the guides?

2 Likes

First boss of The Nexus at normal is a 100% drop.

2 Likes

Nexus N. :100: off the first boss.

1 Like

No it isn’t. I explained exactly why I was asking where people had gotten their hats. And it wouldn’t matter anyway because people can’t help themselves when it comes to trying to be edgy by replying with a douche response.

This is a BS posturing response. Obviously I had googled it and knew where they were supposed to be.

I did ask. I got one response: “Google is your friend.”

And so on and so forth.

“Let is snow” was bugged as of a few days ago. I reported that in the bug report forums. Holiday Bromance was similarly bugged only reloading my UI and logging didn’t fix the problem. I had to get more snow and redo the brother in Desolace twice.

:roll_eyes:

Btw, the hat supposedly has 100% drop rate off the first boss in Nexus. My group ran this five times and we got our hats off the second boss. Not a single one dropped off the first boss. So either the guides are wrong or it’s bugged. I’ll go with bugged.

there is an addon called atlas loot, it shows you what bosses drop hats.

I got mine from the 2nd boss in nexus normal (she was even wearing it). It says the guy in AC (the burning cursade) dungeon ex-msomething (squid face guy at the end) has a chance to drop it. If you can stealth, you can just skip everything to him and kill him, however after 4 runs i got bored and gave up and went to nexus and it was 1 kill 1 hat

Weird, we did it 3 runs for 3 hats. You experience a lot of bugs. When people tell you “First Boss”, they mean the Mage boss, not the named mob that is used for a quest alongside the soldiers.

1 Like

A lot of people experience a lot of bugs. The bug forums are an eye opener. Maybe you should visit them.

Actually Kolurg is a boss, but only on heroic mode. We ran normal, so that’s an oversight on my part.

Yep, there’s your problem. Not surprised since I saw so many people posting “First boss of Nexus”. It’s Grand Magus Telestra on Normal Mode. She is literally wearing a hat.

You do not need to do Heroic.

I just said that.

You just said you were running on normal and that it’s your oversight. Normal is the right mode.

What are you considering the first boss?

The mage lady is the “first boss” she definitely drops it and it isn’t bugged.

1 Like

I do indeed… You seem angry.

Then if you knew where it was, why did you ask? Your exactly question was “Where have you gotten your winter hats?” So if you knew why bother to ask.

I’ve run this instance at least 4 times in the past week or so and yea, drops every single time - zero bugs.

Never mind. It’s obvious you’ve been deeply wounded by the very idea that Blizzard has bugs. Take your time to recover - don’t rush it.

Quite the opposite… I hope you recover from whatever you are suffering from that makes you think there are bugs everywhere that prevent you from enjoying the game or getting whatever achievement you want as well as the need for people to spoon feed you.

It could be that you are nuts.

Although possible, not probable. I suggest you stop being creepy and cringe.

And just so you can get a bit of extra help, you’re blocked under the category of troll of the week.