Winter Hats - Where?

Where have you gotten your winter hats? Given all the bugs in Wrath I don’t want to waste my time trying to get them where they’re supposed to be, but due to Blizzard’s lack of diligence, aren’t.

Nexus normal

4 Likes

I’ve seen a few drop in various heroics.

2 Likes

4th(3rd?) boss in heroic old kingdom(which you can do a daily quest for for 42g as well), 2nd “boss” in heroic nexus, i think oculus mage lord drops one as well, and probably tbc heroics

2 Likes

The Vanilla and TBC drop locations were only guaranteed in their respective expansions. It changes every expansion. As Zurf said, for Wrath, it’s Jediga in OK, Mage Lord Urom in Oculus, and Telestra in The Nexus.

You do not need to do these on Heroic for the guaranteed drop.

They’re also a tiny % drop off any mob.

2 Likes

Exactly what bugs with the winter hats are you referring to? I’ve seen no bugs nor encountered them.

Google is your friend - you should try it out if you are not sure where something is.

1 Like

Next time try reading before grabbing your keyboard.

Like I said, I didn’t want to waste my time running Nexus or w/e if the quest was bugged. If you think every holiday event hasn’t had bugs, you haven’t been doing them.

Thanks everyone else who responded. Got the achievement.

1 Like

I got mine on 2nd boss on (N) Nexus and 3rd boss in (N) OK.

2 Likes

First boss in Nexus Normal dropped it last night.

1 Like

I’ve seen two drop in Old Kingdom (normal) on two separate runs from the boss with the add who wants to sacrifice themselves when he floats up.

I’d say 3rd boss as norm doesn’t have the mushroom boss.

1 Like

“before grabbing your keyboard”??? Do people keep their keyboard in a closet or something and grab it when its time to type?

Weird diss

1 Like

Soloed the mage boss in normal Nexus and got it.

1 Like

Ah ok – I understand… You want everyone to spoon feed you got it.

3 Likes

Yes. That’s exactly what that sentence means.

Do you even know what you’re talking about at this point?

can’t google, can’t find groups…what can you do?

2 Likes

Continue to pay $15 a month.

3 Likes

Can’t read.

Oh. Also can’t comprehend English.

God your are just the worst kind of person

2 Likes

Well of course.

I mean, holiday events have NEVER had a million bugs since classic launched. So coming here and asking where people had “actually” had hats drop (as opposed to where they’re all supposed to drop because, you know, zero holiday bugs) is like the worst thing ever.

I’ll probably go to hell for this.

It was how you posed the question and how you replied to others

It would have taken a quick question in trade or general to find this out yet here you are

2 Likes