I Pitied The Fool Achievement Bugged (holiday event)

Hello,

This achievement is specifically not working for Arathi Basin - Blacksmith location. I tried it 3 times and wasted 30 tokens on the dummys. I spent a lot of time farming those tokens.

4 Likes

You would need to post in Bug Reports, if this thread isn’t moved.

3 Likes

According to wowhead it’s been bugged for several years.

Specifically this part…

Note: this appears to be bugged currently as of February 7, 2017.

Which leads to…

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/5snzla/i_pitied_the_fool_achievement_cannot_be_obtained/

1 Like

it’s disingenuous to take an old post, and pretend the bug has persisted the entire time…

there are comments from 2018 saying it’s working fine.

3 Likes

Which Love Fool are you using?
Love Fool - Item - World of Warcraft
Sturdy Love Fool - Item - World of Warcraft

it’s also disingenuous to claim 2018 comments means it is working fine now, it seems more there is a pattern of it being regularly bugged on more than 1 year, and it is currently not working again at last check.

2 Likes

Except that the posts do not indicate if there were any patches made to it. Using old comments doesn’t mean that the current issue is the same as the old one, just that it is not working now.

I asked which Love Fool was being used, as the toy “Sturdy Love Fool” can’t be used indoors and may also have restrictions in instances like battlegrounds because it’s a toy. Nitpicking on the older comments doesn’t answer my question.

1 Like

its a known issue currently, as many have found out from tickets that arathi basin changes have broken it again with a “try again in a week” kind of response given, and not an issue of using the wrong love fool

2 Likes