Brewfest bugs

• Quests: [[70] Bark for Drohn’s Distillery! (11407)] and [Bark for T’chali’s Voodoo Brewery! (11408)] aren’t working: When you go to Valley of Spirits, Valley of Strength and outside of Orgrimmar’s auction house, the player won’t bark thus making impossible to complete the quest. I assume the 3rd quest also isn’t working
    → Quests are working after the server restart.

• Several out of place textures (similar to camping, maybe related to Brewfest???) in Valley of Spirits (fluctuating, etc).
    Textures and objects were removed after the server restart.

Edit: It would be nice for Blizzard to extend Brewfest for another week due to the bugs. It would be hard for people to get the necessary coins for the rewards with a quest not working.

24 Likes

I am also experiencing the bug with the Barking quest.

6 Likes

+1

10chars

2 Likes

Same thing for [Bark for T’chali’s Voodoo Brewery! (11408)]

2 Likes

Same issue for me.

1 Like

If you look up those quests, they are actually the retail ones, NOT THE TBC ones. Also this is not the original brewfest. Original brewfest gave us the yellow stein and tickets, NOT coins!

This sh*t is downright pathetic. Can they roll out ANY of this 15 year old content without parts of it being broken?

5 Likes

Brewfest happened twice during TBC, this is (mostly) the 2008 one.

Here’s a historical link from the end of the 2008 event, during Patch 2.4.3:

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Brewfest?oldid=1651338#Brew_and_buffs

The quests are correct.

What seems to have been introduced is a bug from retail 2years ago

By Abitera on 2019/09/20 (Patch 8.2.0)
It seems to be buggy as of 8.2.
I’ve tried running around the marks that the comments of this show, and also tried running around near the markers… No barking. I managed to get barking on Valley of Spirits, but all other locations are not working. Contacted GM

After lots of bonking and jumping into/near the flags the barking does currently only work for the Valley of Spirits like said in that comment

2 Likes

This is such a damn joke. I seriously cannot remember the last time Blizzard has released any sort of content that wasn’t riddled with bugs, easily exploited, and just pure lazy. I just wish I could go back to when I was a kid and everything in the game actually worked just fine and I loved this company.

5 Likes

having same issue

1 Like

The TBC version of Brewfest in 2008 gave us coins.

1 Like

Quest is acting like the retail version and not “barking”

Incorrect, the original version gave us TICKETS!!!

1 Like

Only the Valley of Spirits is working for the brewfest daily. Valley of Wisdom, Honor, and Strength are not working.

The original version in 2007 gave us tickets. The version in 2008, which was also TBC, gave coins.

Yes, but why are we given the 2008 version and not the 2007 version, when both were actually IN TBC?

It would be nice for Blizzard to extend Brewfest for another week due to the bugs. It would be hard for people to get the necessary coins for the rewards with a quest not working.

9 Likes

tbf they added the item that lets you buy the mount