Will S3 gladiator cutoff rating change due to dqs?

i mean you guys are asking for titles a month after they went out, a bit of delusion. Blizard is looking foward to wotlk not some welfare glad

1 Like

We aren’t asking for titles we are just looking for a response as to why s3 results were not treated as the other two seasons were. Are you ok with cheaters or empty teams taking glad or rank 1 spots on the ladder? When arena participation is a mere fraction of what it was in season 1 - this type of stuff is an even more hindrance to the legit teams on the ladder. If you don’t care about the legitimacy of the game then I can see why you would make such a post. We are all looking forward to WOTLK but the lack of response / action taken for S3 arena teams / rating cleanup has left a sour taste with those who have posted in this thread.

3 Likes

You don’t see why blizzard not banning win traders and cheating players as an issue when in WOTLK there is are no teams anymore which makes win trading/cheating even easier?

2 Likes

This is a bump.

1 Like

why are you guys complaining about getting a title that you don’t deserve. You will just get made fun of for being a DQ andy blizz has important things to do sorry but you will have to earn it legit.

For my own sanity I’ve convinced myself that you’re trolling…

1 Like

Sorry man, you don’t deserve your win traded title. I hope it gets taken away,

1 Like

Well, we aren’t sadly…for our own sanity too >.>

1 Like

Wow, that’s amazing, humans can type without a brain.

2 Likes

I’m helping :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have strong feeling after reading this gold mine of a thread, you will not be receiving your s3 title. S4 is almost over, just focus energy on that.

1 Like

Bumping for the boys. Come on blizz this is just wrong

1 Like

The community manager has taken the time to make a thread for us on that section of the forums. Give it a heart and we will see if anyone even cares.

8 Likes

Definitely worth moving this conversation over to that thread. Blizzard selecting people as Community Council and then blatantly ignoring them will make them look worse (almost impossible at this point…) than they already do.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks mispeled for the thread - we all appreciate it!.. cheers

3 Likes

Nice thanks for the community post !
keep bumping

3 Likes

Surely they look into this over the july 4th weekend. It would be pretty cool if you guys got the title now and had it for a few weeks before wrath.

2 Likes

Title are short-lived. Mounts stay for ever…
But yeah, would be nice if they could fix this before s4 ends…

2 Likes

Exactly… let’s hope we hear something soon!

2 Likes

still waiting for an reply on the topic

2 Likes