Still no season 3 cheating disqualifications or bans

Is there any expectation that there will be any bans/DQ’s for those who were cheating last season? There are some blatant and obvious cheating teams that never had anything happen to them. Going from something like 50+ bans every season across each region down to 0 doesn’t seem right at all (especially knowing some teams that are 100% cheats).

There are also no adjustments on some ladders for teams that did not qualify for titles. They are taking up spots which they shouldn’t be.

Any word from Blizzard would be nice because making tickets to GM’s doesnt help.

7 Likes

Titles are already issued, they won’t add or remove anything now. I’m just shocked people still think blizz would put any effort into tbc arena.

4 Likes

They have previously removed titles. Season 1 for example they took them away after bans went out and then the correct teams could ticket to receive them.

3 Likes

That was also season one when blizzard cared if you stayed in tbc for numbers. This is the end of tbc with tbc completely over all content out with nothing to do but wait on wrath. Blizzard dosent need you to stay playing and will get a influx of new players in wrath.

While they might action cheaters look at the many bots or otherwise and it’s clear there not likly to do so. If they do they do if they don’t they won’t can’t really do anything about it.

1 Like

Thanks for making a post, Futajr. Let’s hope we at least get a response regarding the matter!

2 Likes

I mean if you missed glad or r1 I’d say keep pushing for a response but anything else I mean who cares.

1 Like

just let people enjoy things. what do you care what others do?

1 Like

That’s literally the only people pushing for a response lmao…

Hoping adjustments are made on reset tomorrow but not expecting anything. Just want a response from blizz tbh

Thats exactly why we are pushing for one.

1 Like

Yep finished 1 spot outside of glad and the team above blatantly win traded with others in their guild. They win traded their last 39 wins in a row without a loss to get 154 rating and take up a glad spot. Nothing has been done so far there’s been no communication from blizzard as to what is actually happening with gm’s giving mixed messages back.

4 Likes

Wow, which region and bracket did this occur in?

Oh nvm I see… 3v3 oceanic wow!

Was actually looking at that bracket for last season and two of the very few glad teams only have 1 player… Lol wtf. These are either some of the most greediest players alive or they were able to farm strat for multiple months to be able to secure the gold required for this type of boost…

Oof yeah that is incredibly sketchy. That’s the problem with the small region. Queue at 3am and there is probably only one other team so win trading is easy.

1 Like

It was 1-2 players from a guild who played the accounts of his guilds who no longer play and/or from his friends. You can even track the wins and losses on each team for every week on the season. The points gained and lost match up basically every week.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.