Will S3 gladiator cutoff rating change due to dqs?

listen guys, 4 of those teams were me, i feel bad about it yes. But this season. just push harder. dont settle for barely glad cutoff

1 Like

No matter how hard you push. There will always be a rank1 duelist that is sad. The bans/dqs and new cutoff was always a relief for people that ended close to get the glad.

And here the main issue is that blizzard changed the rules without warning us. Or is it just an issue for s3 and they will adjust cutoff for s4?

no one knows, because no one answer us.

2 Likes

The issue isnt just teams taking up slots. It’s thats 0 cheaters got banned world wide.

Check out this one. https://www.reddit.com/r/Arugal/comments/ucngtp/comment/i7fzvjh/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

It was the most obvious win trade in the world yet it didnt get banned.

Honestly just don’t think they really care anymore. Arena participation is so low basically only a handful of players playing at the top level these days… A very tiny fraction of players are left who still care about the game. Oh well.

1 Like

It’s just mind boggling what an easy fix this would be for them but they couldn’t care less…

3 Likes

Yes, I agree fully.

1 Like

Waiting for someone that finally decide to take care of this.

1 Like

still waiting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Making sure to keep this topic high and visible.

1 Like

crickets

1 Like

Free bump…

1 Like

Bump for response.

1 Like

Still looking for the finals cutoff of the season3

1 Like

This should be getting looked into over the weekend I feel…right?

2 Likes

Godspeed, friends

1 Like

Waiting patiently here :blush:

bumpty dumpty sat on a wall.

1 Like

still unresolved

2 Likes

Bumping till wotlk

1 Like

Heres a WoW community council member posting that every season arena win traders got banned and disqualified. Meanwhile literally 0 got banned from s3.

Meanwhile there is this thread thats been up for over a month.

2 Likes