Why the lack of Customization?

This is so confusing :sweat_smile:

Well, either way. I believe that even if you have the most customization, you should still be free to request what you want and good for you if you get it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m just saying in this discussion using the number of combinations can be deceptive. So better to just say they added in like 12 hairstyles, 4 eye colors etc if we’re talking about how much stuff each race got.

3 Likes

Visit us from time to time, we have cookies :cookie: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Supporting more customizations for everyone and all races. For me, personally, I would like to see more voidy customizations for Void Elves, Highborne options for Night Elves, and Undead Elf options (whether they go to Blood Elves or to Undead is fine by me, although I personally prefer the latter).

On another note, I would also like to draw Blizzard’s attention to what I feel are missing allied races. Please take a note on the following allied races I feel many of us would love to play:

The kelfin love/allied race discussion thread ✿ - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Unoffical Playable Ethereal Discussion Thread - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Unoffical Playable Arakkoa Discussion Thread - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Unoffical Playable Saberon Discussion Thread - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Thank you!

4 Likes

Imgur

Still only have one request.

7 Likes

Don’t forget about the Worgen tails/Claw attack animation and Troll/Goblin beards!

4 Likes

Hopefully Blood Elves inability to have two visual themes like Void Elves who both retain their own visual uniqueness and gained a second visual theme by having Blood Elves lose visual uniqueness, is addressed before any further options are touched on for Void Elves. Farstrider tattoos for Blood Elves as it’s a bit odd they don’t have tattoos to compliment their main theme.

Core races as a whole are still lacking, hopefully things like Kelfin end up as customization for goblins, as clearly too many races is something that is evident by the lacking of core races and the weird schedule that allowed Void Elves two passes and no other races have had that.

1 Like

Not that I’m going to agree or disagree with you here Lannisterian, but doesn’t Demon Hunters also count as a second visual theme, even though it is locked to a class? I could be wrong here, but just thought to ask.

Honestly, I rather be fair and everyone have an equal go.

I would rather they go to the Undead, but I am not really phased if they go to the Elves.

:100: agree’d. Quantity =/= Quality

At least, you tried.

1 Like

No other race is on their third pass.

So yes I’d rather it be fair and people wait their turn.

Eating most of an entire cake and then talking about how it’s fair to share the last piece isn’t really fair is it. The cake being blizzards attention and obvious time spent on VEs.

2 Likes

Ok, ok. Please don’t make your post sound aggressive towards me if I haven’t been aggressive towards you. I was just stating my opinion on something. I am not here to argue :frowning:

2 Likes

Altogether they have with the Demon Hunters four visual themes.

3 Likes

I didn’t realize just coping and pasting was spending a lot of time… :thinking:

Ah Lann, you be you I guess

3 Likes

4 themes? :thinking:

Blood Elf, High Elf, Demon Hunter? Unless I got something wrong :joy:

1 Like

And Fel. The big problem with the Blood Elves is how the visuals are reduced to their eye colors (and attire) or corrupted forms. A Blood Knight will likely have golden eyes, a Warlock green ones and so on.

When we can actually dip into those themes with 100% customizations like Void Elves can you might actually have an argument until then you are just trying like most others to pretend that we have something we don’t which I guess I shouldn’t be shocked given it’s you.

7 Likes

To be fair, having access to demon Hunter class with unique customization is something only one other race has over all other races.

That is definitely a point for uniqueness.

In the future they could even de-couple some options of it from the class like they did for Death Knight hair colors.

1 Like

Except there is no “last piece” as far as character customization is concerned. They’ve literally said it’s an ongoing process.

And if you wanna play that kind of analogy, it’s more like one group having the most amount of cake for over a decade and then complaining that other people are finally getting some too.

Blood elves still don’t have the least amount of customization options, nowhere close to it, and have enjoyed having the most for over a decade.

Others getting more options to shore themselves up to other races’ options sounds pretty fair if you ask me.

Not that Blizzard follows this logic, they’ve gone on record already to state that more popular races will get more options overall as that’s just simple effort/efficiency with limited resources and time.

4 Likes

Having access to something that the whole race can’t access doesn’t invalidate what I said, until I can use those customization options on this Warlock, as well as every other class and spec of the Blood Elf race then it stands that we can’t dip into any type of customization like Void Elves do the void thus they have two actual themes and we only have one.

1 Like

Ok, so for all these themes there’s Blood elf, more blood elf, a class, then supposedly fel.

What’s the fel bit?

The green eyes, that’s literally it and they are also trying to say we have a second theme due to the Demon Hunter class despite the fact only Demon Hunters can use the customizations they have. Lol.

2 Likes