Why does nobody on Blizzard post anything

But should they care about retaining someone only playing Classic? The way I see it is Classic is essentially bonus money and they dont care about keeping up with Classic as the game was already a finished product as of 15 years ago.

Every time they’ve responded on a thread just being cool, they get swarmed by people who think their issue is so overwhelmingly important that how DARE this Community Manager not answer that instead of comment on a game they love.

Yeah but when people start breaking things in the museum and start painting mustaches on the paintings you would hope a security guard would come out at least.

More of the Wild West instead of a museum imo

:fish: :bear:

1 Like

Trueeeeeeeee. People keep forgetting this isn’t Blizzard anymore. It’s Activision. Like a wolf in sheep’s clothing, they thirst only for dat phat lewts known as your wallet.

3 Likes

Because they want you to go back to/buy retail.

I guess retailers do not do the same thing on the general forum, because:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/g/blizzard-tracker/activity/posts

So what it’s the internet…

Oh, and let me link a few:

1 Like

Okay yeah they don’t have to respond, but that shouldn’t stop them from saying anything at all… To other people, instead of hiding in their cubicles plotting bug fixes like they’re the CIA or something lol

I don’t know, if I stop having fun in Classic, my sub goes to. Really not interested in retail at all anymore. It’s too far gone. I would be concerned if I were them.

Everytime a Blizzard employee has become “personally” involved at the forum level it has been an unmitigated disaster.

Dont you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby. Dont you put that evil on us.

There’s a thing called Warcraft 3 Reforged.

I don’t think they are concerned at all though, they are probably surprised that the playerbase is even this big in the first place. They knew with Classic launch that it would appeal to a niche audience and those left at the end of Classic will be that niche audience.

Ironforge right now for my server looks worse than when they dropped layering, as in there’s more people

I guess though if there’s no queue then the server isn’t actually full

Because it was the greatest growth of profits their company has ever seen, museum piece PSSSH this is a whole new game with old rules.

1 Like

In the fullness of time, it will be understood that they (male/female, whatever) destroyed EVERYTHING.

Blizzard and it’s consumers can never be friends again.

They are obstacles, adverseries, nothing more.

WC3 reforged proves this in spades.

They’re nothing.

They’ll never be anything ever again. They’ll never again make a good game in this lifetime.

Blizzard is done and dead.

We must look to other sources if we want what they once made.

2 Likes

keyword, it was

1 Like

Google Tseric meltdown. Between these two. Blizz stopped engaging the playerbases.
I mean. The death threats and blizz having to pay additional security kind of made them not want to talk to us.
I wouldn’t wish that job on my worst enemy. This playerbase is fanatical.

This isnt runescape though lol. This is corporation craft

Blizzard doesnt even like his name being mentioned. It goes beyond the Ghost Crawler drama, beyond the Lore drama.

Watch the episode of the Simpson’s “Homer’s Enemy” kids.