Why does nobody on Blizzard post anything

Does that mean that if something does care, it isn’t AI? (what is it then?)

Sounds like white knight syndrome if I ever heard it.

Truth hurts :purple_heart:

Well, I mean I didnt want to mention it by name but since the cat’s out of the bag… THIS.

Ever wonder what happened to WoW, why the devs suddenly seemed to anti-player, why they stopped caring if the player population shrank expansion after expansion, or most of the bad attitudes that came to be associated with the game’s dev team around Cata? Why it suddenly seemed like it became Blizzard Vs the players?

There’s your answer. He was WoW’s Vince Russo.

Blizz GM: “Hey guys, this tuna sandwich is pretty great. How’s everyone today?”

Player 1: FIRST

Player 2: HAY Y DUZ LOCK NOT DO GUD DPS YOU SUK AT LIFE U SHUD B FIRED!!!

Player 3: Tuna is the worst, kill yourself.

Player 4: Hi, Blizz GM!

Player 5: WHY ARE THERE NO ARENAS THIS SUCKS!

That’s why.

3 Likes

Accurate. 10/10.

Because the ONLY reason I have a sub atm is because of Classic. If Classic goes bad, they lost an actual sub again. But I dont PVP so everything is great for me (except the over population size of server)

True yeah and Ive played games that are early access or whatever and people in their chat are always spamming nonsense so I understand why they don’t come on here. Plus WoW is already a HUGE franchise so wouldn’t be as important now.

Blizz got their money from this revamp. They are just collecting data for future games. They just let this ship sail and see where the wind takes it.

What would we even want them to say? Anything they post will end up a poo slingfest.

But should they care about retaining someone only playing Classic? The way I see it is Classic is essentially bonus money and they dont care about keeping up with Classic as the game was already a finished product as of 15 years ago.

Every time they’ve responded on a thread just being cool, they get swarmed by people who think their issue is so overwhelmingly important that how DARE this Community Manager not answer that instead of comment on a game they love.

Yeah but when people start breaking things in the museum and start painting mustaches on the paintings you would hope a security guard would come out at least.

More of the Wild West instead of a museum imo

:fish: :bear:

1 Like

Trueeeeeeeee. People keep forgetting this isn’t Blizzard anymore. It’s Activision. Like a wolf in sheep’s clothing, they thirst only for dat phat lewts known as your wallet.

3 Likes

Because they want you to go back to/buy retail.

I guess retailers do not do the same thing on the general forum, because:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/g/blizzard-tracker/activity/posts

So what it’s the internet…

Oh, and let me link a few:

1 Like

Okay yeah they don’t have to respond, but that shouldn’t stop them from saying anything at all… To other people, instead of hiding in their cubicles plotting bug fixes like they’re the CIA or something lol

I don’t know, if I stop having fun in Classic, my sub goes to. Really not interested in retail at all anymore. It’s too far gone. I would be concerned if I were them.