Why burning down that tree wasn’t evil

I hate flying and think everything is too easy. I also love flying and find World Quests really difficult. Something-something Allied Races for free?! Ree!

And the human race does thank you for that public service, Lilith.

2 Likes

Nope, sure didn’t. Would love a legit link though :slight_smile:

He gets mad and makes baseless attacks… This funny.

1 Like

That’s a lot of clicking I ain’t keen on doing.

Oh you’re back I see OP.

let me just put this here as always

The saga continues ONCE MORE!

Oh look another person who thinks we care what u say

We dont

Fear not, it will come to a swift and ignominious end once he starts throwing profane tirades out like last time.

2 Likes

I’ve already spoken about the Infinite Dragonflight’s agenda, how the world could be a prison and how Sylvanas could be right about that, so there really isn’t much more to say

I mean…I care thank you very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Go cry some more

Question mark.

Arthas did nothing wrong. Who hasn’t wanted to purge Stratholme and dominate the world with an immortal undead army once or twice in their lives?

2 Likes

It wasn’t Gul’dan’s fault at all it was because nobody ever tried to give Gul’dan a /hug or anything. In fact it was the elements fault for not making him a shaman duh!

1 Like

Do me a big favor.

Don’t associate me or other horde posters with the OP.

And btw, camp Taurajo and teldrassil were both evil acts. Sylvanas fans don’t know when a blatantly evil character is evil.

3 Likes

My dear Rose. You’re the only Forsaken I’d give my back! Of course I don’t associate you with others.

1 Like

Taurajo was given ample warning, and those who took it seriously ran.

It wasn’t even evil by its own standards. They were literally training troops there.

That said, I’m in full agreement: the sylvanas fanatical RP is getting out of hand.

1 Like

Wait, the tree is racist? Damn dude, never really talked to it, but I had no idea of the fact. Can’t even trust trees nowadays.

2 Likes

Ok mister “I am so grown up and I think that following this insane banshee isn’t bad”, I have some words for you…

You are an idiot to think that sylvanas is not evil and that her massive genocides are a good thing. Sylv is obviously projected as a vile and cruel character, as well as her followers are shown as blind lunatics who don’t question anything she does. You may say “but they alliance isn’t any better because they destroyed the undercity”, but they did that to avenge their ancient tree city. The Horde is, and I know i will get some haters on this coment, evil. It wouldn’t be a very good game without some dramatic rivalry between good and evil. While some members of the horde are good and all (saurfang, baine), Sylvanas is what finally made me realize that the Horde is evil, and I love it for that.

Genn won’t be even until Sylvanas is suffering in The Maw for eternity.

2 Likes