Why burning down that tree wasn’t evil

So let me get this straight…

Night elves can kill off whatever populations they deem as evil. Furblogs, centaur, trogg etc

They have no problem wiping out every man woman and child of those races for quests

It’s ok because those races are ‘evil’

So the horde considers night elves racist and evil but it’s totally wrong for us to wipe you guys out

Great logic there

Also genn attacked first in legion btw so there’s a double point as to why it’s not evil

10 Likes

Get over it. Nobody believes you and your repetitive threads trying to make a saint out of your Dark Lady are just meaningless spam.

34 Likes

Big talk coming from someone who made a forum thread about how upset they are that people called their waifu out on her unprovoked genocide.

10 Likes

You missed the “Camp Taurajo!”

Sheez, the Horde nowadays can’t even justify their Warmongering like they used to. Sighs

5 Likes

Genn got even for Gilneas being blighted and his son being shot dead by taking out a Blight facility the forsaken had in Stormheim with Blight being considered outlawed. Also usually when the Night elves killed an isolated populace they were corrupted (literally all the Furbolgs) and had already been attacking other living things. Centaur are stated to be naturally violent for the most part and I’d think y’all would want them dead seeing as they harassed the Tauren constantly.

2 Likes

“Mute” works for me. Ignore if you find the person annoying. You still see the topic title on the GD list but at least you won’t see the post itself.

1 Like

Your logic make sense, burning down the racist’s tree is a good thing, the less racists the better

2 Likes

You don’t get to ‘get even’ when u sign a peace deal

The factions were at peace from that war and gen started bfa

While destroying an illegal Blight facility operated by Forsaken. “Peace” apparently means secretly manufacturing bio-weapons of mass uncounterable destruction.

3 Likes

Correct. That’s because these races are evil.

It’s not the person I find annoying, it’s the pointless repetition of the same thread over and over again by Sylvanas fanbois.

2 Likes

Ya and by ur own logic we see u as evil therefore it’s perfectly fine to wipe u out which we did

posting in le epic sylvanas didn’t do anything wrong pro-Horde thread

hi mom i’m on tv

4 Likes

Totally read the wardens in the war campaign as “victimized” instead of “vindictive,” and gee, wonder why that would be.

Stop defending burning the tree! It can’t be taken back but it can’t be normalized either. More importantly it cannot set precedent. Unless that precedent is undead butt in a sling. I do the work of that slavemaster undead nathanos no more mon. Bwonsamdi will make a fine jailer for him.

When and where? I don’t remember seeing this mentioned anywhere other than here.

Does stealing Dark iron Dwarf pillows count? If so I vote that’s probably the least evil act either side has committed.

No stormy u are the only horde player here that loves the alliance

U would be a blue cow if that was an option

That’s why horde players dislike Tauren and Tauren player so much

You would lick ally feet and sell us out for a few silver

U and nyaria are just ally players rping as tauren

“y-you’re the evil ones!”, projects evil character for the tenth time

2 Likes

Ya U are correct the alliance is evil and racist and it’s not evil to kill racists

1 Like

Burning down the tree wasn’t “morally gray”… It was out of anger when that NE chick hurt sylvanas feefees (and also bad writing)

1 Like