Leveling should be hard

So basically as a shadow priest I can pull like 5-8 mobs and not even be concerned that I will die at all. This is terrible boring gameplay

Nothing is fun about being an invincible god until you get to heroic raids. Face roll ez is not entertaining

I remember when they switched over to level scaling in legion. Apparently it wasn’t intentional but they made everything really hard 0-110

You could only pull 1-2 mobs, had to watch out for all of their abilities. In lfg we had to communicate and plan to get through 5 mans, the mechanics actually mattered. We actually had to cc

Talking with others and having to think through the leveling process was honestly the most fun I’ve had leveling in retail in a long time

Let’s make leveling hard again pls

(Edit: so the only argument you guys could come up with is that because we can’t solo 5 man content the game isn’t ez?:joy: even tho said 5 man content requires no knowledge of cc or mechanics whatsoever, and also you can’t die in them. But because it’s not soloable it’s not ez. Sigh what terrible logic lol)

13 Likes

Go solo a dungeon then, see how far that gets you

44 Likes

We already have classic, just go play that. Leveling is fine the way it is. We already have enough grinding in this game we don’t need more.

61 Likes

Imagine thinking leveling characters in a mmo is a grind😂

What do you people not consider a grind

Reputations are a grind to you people, world quests are a grind to you people, what exactly isn’t a grind?

And why do you play a game you consider a grind lol. Work is a grind not a game

Talk about first world problems amirite

7 Likes

Imagine having everything you are asking for and just refusing to go play that game.

27 Likes

Says the person who takes issue with things being “too easy.”

First world problems amirite

30 Likes

I do play classic and ya it’s way more fun to level there. Why can’t we have fun in retail too instead of literally being able to afk and not die

1 Like

“We” are having fun. You are the odd one out

36 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Heroic raiding makes you a god? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Bro maybe take some reading comprehension classes. I said you are an invincible god UNTIL heroic raids. That means heroic/mythic raid and high mythic plus are the only hard content in the entire game

1 Like

You are currently level 19. Come back and talk to us about “easy leveling” in a couple of weeks.

2 Likes

:point_left: Classic is that way.

10 Likes

You should try LFR Nzoth…based on forum posts he is pretty hard too

3 Likes

Dude this a new account I have multiple 120s and have been playing since wrath

Sorry bucko but this ain’t classic and we don’t care about leveling just end game :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I loved that as well, but it had the unintended consequence of making leveling dungeons out of whack for newer players. I kinda agree with those, that they shouldn’t be harder than max level dungeons, or even 110+ leveling dungeons. I advocated for nerfing only dungeons, but of course Blizz being Blizz had to nerf it all across the board.

I’d be up for heroic or mythic leveling realms or even a character toggle that reduces character ability power, toggle to increase aggro radius, etc to mimic heroic or mythic leveling.

People may say take your gear off. I’ve done to the point i’m only wielding a weapon and its still viable, but its dumb. I’ve even taken abilities off the toolbar to restrict myself further to mimic classic. You still want the aspect of rpg gear progression.

I’ve got some characters I’m saving leveling for the Shadowlands leveling revamp. After those, whether Blizz makes it harder or easier, I’m probabaly done leveling new characters. My account has enough characters.

User error. If you want hard leveling roll an elemental shaman.

1 Like

I mean…play a melee class of you want harder than ranged. Also, affliction warlock has it just as easy if not easier. Dot classes op early game.

I have a warrior that doesn’t die either lol

Play without gear. Problem solved! :smiley:

5 Likes