Which one of you all thinks I'm in a premade? Please introduce yourself :D

He really is, I have seen him basically “solo” the first teamfight in Wintergrasp lol :flushed:

Very first time I encountered him it was a random WG defense game, so zoning in first thing that came to mind was “nice, a free win”. I kinda turn off my brain thinkin we’ll win SR as usual and then I can just afk/watch TV in a demolisher seat the rest of the game

We get to SR and it was rough… we somehow got wiped. I was wondering wtf happened since defense is so chill usually

Out of curiosity I opened up the scoreboard and sorted by healing done… nothing unusual there (both team heals fairly even). Then I moused over the damage done column and sorted, then I saw this “Arcmvp” pug was like 40+ million damage on the charts while the next closest DPS was like 15-17 million damage - “oh, so that’s why” :grimacing:

If this is true then all good. The guy is a good player and wrecking, more kudos to him,

If he’s one of those “needs a premade to pvp” types then imo he is just Eh.

But I dont know you or him, so im sure hes a wonderful player

1 Like

I’ve seen you in a couple on Alliance and it’s nice to know there is at least 1 half-decent DPS.

Nothing worse than healing a team with no real damage dealers.

But will Arcmvp make an appearance in SS vs TM? That’s the real question :chart_with_upwards_trend: :eyes:

Bans? Is this your feeling or?

Would only make sense to ban people abusing an exploit. If not what’s the point of even having a TOS?

1 Like

Fire so boring to play though, Living Bomb > Flamestrike > AFK.

#arcanegang

WOW! A fire mage is doing alot of damage in an epic BG???

This is unheard of!

/yawn

even after linking the blue post that says que syncing isn’t actionable you’re still holding on pretty strong to your opinion. unfortunately for you since it has been established to not be an exploit every post you make,like this one, is just trolling.

please link that blue post because I sure have never seen it.

There’s plenty of things that are legal in some states/countries but not others. In instances where they’re conducted within a place that allows it, how we define it does not change.

Also, granted I’ve never went out of my way to look, but I’ve never seen a blue post saying ‘sync queuing EBGs is fine.’ As far as I’m aware it’s just something they obviously don’t care enough to address one way or the other.

Agree with Doors and Thaedreu on this on re: a Blue post. I’m pretty certain I’d remember seeing one. I do not.

That says AV so doesn’t apply to the current problem. Thanks for clearing that up though.

Why does it specifically being about AV mean that it doesn’t apply anymore? Is AV not an EBG?

Because it says AV. The new problem is every epic and normal all day every day.

And the Blue response is:

It’s definitely not an exploit to enter the queue at the same time using Voice Chat or another communication method.

They don’t seem to restrict their reply to AV, they’re talking about entering a queue at the same time, via a method of communication.

cognitive dissonance

2 Likes

But the blue post is talking about AV and is very old. Why does it apply now if the one saying don’t do it doesn’t apply anymore?

Which is the complaint I have about your dubious news article, but that doesn’t stop you from trying to use it.

No, the question is about AV, the Blue response is generic.

Link a blue post which says not to do it.