Which one of you all thinks I'm in a premade? Please introduce yourself :D

In the words of Chael Sonnen,

“Who are you again?”

2 Likes

Wow I was having a bad day but now that I know you aren’t grouping with garbage pre-made players I suddenly feel like I can accomplish anything!!

I swear you were male and blonde a few days ago now your female and in black hair? was I going crazy or can u change your body type in game now?

/y Target Arcmvp!!!
spam ping on Arcmvp

1 Like

I will say, I don’t think I could take him in a 1v1. This expansion they made ranged insanely good. Mages have infinite ways to teleport and alot more self heals if used right, Warlocks are still and always will be the tankiest cloth class I’ve ever seen in my life. Good luck against priest CC all day. And priest healers feel unkillable. Iv’e seen on multiple occasions it take an entire raid team to take down a priest. Being a warrior really hurts sometimes.

solo queing is more fun imo. a mage like you can easily carry a team and defeat a premade.

1 Like

The premade syncers wont know you, Arc. They don’t pug. They’ve got their own bubble of “friends”.

1 Like

Happy 4th, hope everyone got lit up in epics :grimacing:

I can’t let you get close.

1 Like

By the way Arc, wnna do a 35 man fire mage bg just for the record of this madness? I already know mages that want this to happen.

Like: Airbnb, Androo, Amaterazu, etc.

1 Like

Airbnb can pump some crazy damage.

1 Like

Yeah, that guy has Hero of alliance title.

1 Like

Fire Mage doing Fire Mage things.

Airbnb is the best of all mages. And my buddy. <3

1 Like

That’s a lot of fire mages.

Sure!

1 Like

I have 15 fire mages so far. Invite your friends.

Plum is pretty good and Viciousboi also has a Fire Mage that can pump as well.

I’m a fire mage

I’ll gear one up :stopwatch:

Sounds like a pride parade, don’t forget to bring your Rainbow Generator

1 Like