What customization would you like to see?

More makeup options

Tattoos & War Paint

Scars, burns, birthmarks, etc

BELF ladies can have their nails done but girl boss, gatekeep, gaslight Goblin ladies can’t? Blasphemy! :nail_care:

3 Likes

Let Inscription create armor dyes (Yes, it had some hideous side effects in Everquest), but let us change the color or our Transmog gear.

2 Likes

update that outdated tabard system, new colors and symbols and borders.

2 Likes

Death Knights need it the most.

Allied Race Death Knights don’t have access to DK skin tones. There are only THREE selected faces that can be used with the skin tone of Death Knights. We cannot customize our eye color or even be blind despite there being NPC DKs that are blind (forced to be blue, I’d rather have red or green–when they have been shown in game) and there’s exceptions of course for Night Elves because, uh… Night Warrior, I guess?

I’d love to see a rehaul. It’s old, outdated, and pretty much ignored.

I would love to see different head customization options. For example Imagine equipping glasses and a hat at the same time.

1 Like

And many many more things. :stuck_out_tongue:

General: Choose model type and voice type separately. Love the M Worgen model, hate the F Worgen one though. Still wanna play a lady though.

Tauren:
-Grimtotem War Paint (1/3 of the Grimtotem Tribe joined the Horde when Baine reclaimed Thunder Bluff from Magatha with the help of Jevan Grimtotem)

Dracthyr:
-Proper Black scales, similar to Emberthal’s (The current Black/Infinite tone has blue highlights, I want warm colors!)
-More armor colors (I can’t make an Alliance or Horde theme right now!)
-More secondary colors
-Tier sets that are fully visible in our true form, since they’re class-exclusive anyways

Dwarves:
-Give the lady Dwarves beards, you cowards!

Earthen:
-Carved Stone hair/beards instead of random hair growing out of their otherwise stone bodies.

Kul-Tiran:
-Ladies really, REALLY need some short hair options! Please!

Trolls:
-BEARDS!!!

2 Likes

Barber shop glasses options so i can wear them with hats, maybe under the eyesight category that lets you choose to be blind/partially.

Worgen human form trading out some of its generic human accesories for some gilnean themed ones like replacing the gems with roses.

Troll beards, orc eyebrows.

Hair physics for Blood/Void elves. Not a customization per se, but a fix to the existing customizations.

True Man’ari customization, not just a new skin and eye color.

More face options for Night Elves and Kul Tirans.

Paladin spell effect options to change the hammers into other weapons.

Option to change the DH Meta into something else; Meta is actually distracting for my old person brain and eyeballs.

BRING BACK RAVEN PRIESTS!! You had no right to take it from me, Blizzard; you hear me?!? NO RIGHT!! :sob:

2 Likes

Mount size scaling.

I wish even if it was just for me, to be able to inscrease the size of some mounts so they look better scale wise to the size of my characters race. Dragonriding mounts for instance have a larger size(only 2 are an exception) which make it way better on my orc then a ton of the old dragons.

Great mounts like the Hyenas or the Deluxe Legion Illidari mount were basically never used by me since they are miniscule on most races save super small ones like Goblins, Gnomes or Vulpera.

Mount scaler PLEASE BLIZZARD

1 Like

Not necessarily customization, but I feel appearances fall under making yourself feel more unique in game so…

Along with hero talents, I think they should have brought us more ways to change the spell animation/color of spells and abilities similar to warlock green fire.

I’d love more shadowflame looking fire and spells please.

And also some new glyphs for every class and spec!

I hate how I can’t use Glyph of Ember Shards (orange shards floating above my head) as a demo or affliction warlock. These being destro only kills a lot of cool t-mog to me.

1 Like

I definitely wouldn’t mind seeing Gnomes getting a share of Mechagnome hairstyles and vice/versa. Equally, customizing ears, eyebrows, and perhaps anything beyond more earrings that clip with everything and give some character of expression!

Alas, we all are screaming to the void. More Night Elf customization to come. :upside_down_face:

Glyphs would be lovely. I think a lot of visual spells for thematic tweaking to fit player fantasy of their specialization would be great. It’s honestly under appreciated.

2 Likes

In general, I’d like to see a complete overhaul of the system where instead of having static face options, we have the ability to pick and choose our characters face (jaw) shape, eyes, nose, and mouth.

Additionally, I’d like to see the following: body weight slider and height slider.

Dracthyr transmog.

Dragonmaw Orcs.

1 Like

This entire thread of compiled suggestions.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/grand-list-of-customization-suggestions/1149181

1 Like

The allied races need way more customization options across the board.

Vulpera should have some jewelry.

1 Like

Agreed. I should be able to wear vulpera fur.

Just kidding!

Kind of…

1. Ability to choose different colors for the DID’s fiery hair and Nightborne’s glowing hands
  2. Grimtotem markings for the Mulgore Tauren
  3. Feltotem options for the Highmountain Tauren
  4. Red Fel Orc skin tone for the base Orcs
  5. Felsworn options for B.Elves and Nightborne
  6. Xal’atath’s tattoos for V.Elves
  7. Dark Ranger option for Nightborne (still think it’s dumb they’re the only Elf that can’t be Dark Rangers)
  8. More race options for the Drac’thyr Visage form besides Male Elf and Female Human
  9. Nathanos and Derek style undead for the Forsaken
  10. Some more hair, facial hair, and face options for the Kul Tirans
1 Like

I would faction change so quickly if I could have fel GLOWING hands.

This is a side note:

Update emote animations. /lean, /sit2-3-4-5 and so on, allow for the countless animations added in BFA to be used by players. I think that’s a huge one I would appreciate because self-expression in the game is funny, and emotes just… Have been ignored beyond NPCs essentially getting to be more thematic than the players.