What customization would you like to see?

As the title says wondering what some of y’all wish we had in terms of customization. I’d love to have an option to select accents for the races who have differing ones, like having a gilnean or kultiran accent for normal humans.

2 Likes

Proper visage for my Dracthyr wanna be a Vulpera not some Elf Human hybrid Abomination

6 Likes

Transmog on Dracthyr, alternatively, Visage in combat.

7 Likes

more hair options and more faces for night elf males.

4 Likes

hats that let the hair hang down instead of the skinhead look

12 Likes

Male night elf and male nightborne need remodels entirely in my opinion. Various body sliders for men and women involving height and weight. And an actual bigger ponytail for blood elves that isn’t chon mage. Also some more racial specific customizations which aren’t jewelry.

3 Likes

Skinny option for Kultarin would be nice also.

1 Like

Options to hide weapons and shields.

1 Like

(<.<)"
"(>.>)

…mecha tails. :robot:

1 Like

Druids of the Flame.

Also Tusk Color options for Trolls.

3 Likes

I would love to have Red “Fel” orcs available for Standard Orcs. Course there are more then a few people who’d demand they be an Allied Race.

5 Likes

If red draenei is a barber shop option I feel red orcs being the same is fair. I’d probably play horde more as well if we got red orcs, I thought they were cool when I first saw them in tbc

3 Likes

Horn Style: None

Not because I don’t like horns, but to help with helmets that horns poke out the side ruining the look.

1 Like

A few;

• customise racials between the greater races ones (nightborne and Nelf can pick, human and kultiran, gnome and mechagnome etc).

• more young options for nightborne

• skinny, regular and existing big boned option for kul tiran. I so incredibly want to be a skinny tide sage!

• dance studio where you can choose your dance between a few choices (dw though I know it’s coming soon)

2 Likes

Hide pants.

7 Likes

Wings for Man’ari Draenei.

Robot skins for Mechagnomes.

Hide Pants transmog option.

3 Likes

Worgen to get optional tails, male worgen to get upright posture, Vulpera to get the ability to change the color of our markings at will and get like the option for white fur and blue markings, Proper heterochromia eyes for everyone instead of just one eye blue one eye orange like it is now. Oh and Vulpera to get purple eyes or like blueish purple as if bathed in void as I’d love that for my priest.

5 Likes

Always enjoy these topics, it’s nice to dream and I like making lists.
Here’s a few off the top of my head.

Better visage for Dracthyr.

Open more transmog slots AND give more styles and color options to barbershop mogs for Dracthyr.

Straight backs for all, undead, worgen, troll etc

Beards for all that don’t already have them, longer wizard beards and other options as well.

Tattoos for all, race/class specific depending on what you are clicked on.

War paint for all.

Scars/scratches for all.

More visible jewelry, earrings, necklaces, rings etc, for all.

Mech options for all, also the option to do just one hand mech, or half of a face, or one eye, or one leg, or one hand, or just the hair, or the ears, etc etc.

More hair and face options for all.

More helms that allow the hair style to be as you chose it, nothing worse than a cool helm that removes long hair or a beard.

Hide weapons, or choose placement, like back for all, or the brewmaster stance where you have a sword, stave or polearm over your shoulder.

Dark black fur for worgen…we are close, but not quite there.

Saberon

A lot more unique looks for hunter pets, fire, mech, fel, shadow, ooze, glow, spirit, for all kinds of different pets, like give me a regular wolf but appears mech etc. Make them rares that only appear every 6 hours or whatever, but we need more like this. I’m tired of the same new wolf style, but gray, dark gray, brown, tan, dark brown, dark tan, come onnnnn.

Same for mounts…more unique styles and colors…Zereth Mortis killed me with the mech animals and how many different ones there were but so close in color and style.

4 Likes

I want to have multicolored hair / facial hair. It would be cool if my Paladin could resemble Uther.

3 Likes

I would like the void elves and BFA allied races to receive their new customizations (hairstyles, beards, jewelry, tattoos…) like the other Legion allied races.

2 Likes