Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

That can already be created on a BE and is apart of the generic Elf fantasy that Blood Elves deliver Horde side as a core Horde race.

Personally I am a fan of the request for Alleria to be changed to better reflect the void.

You aren’t entitled to support though, and going into Ogre threads like the example was above has nothing to do with HEs either support or against.

Everybody wins when everybody wins.
But apparently, one team isn’t allowed to win because this game’s whole faction war thing has apparently made it so people aren’t even allowed to ask for something as simple as blonde hair for an elf on a faction where blonde haired elves have existed since the 90’s.

Somebody has to lose out so one side wins.

5 Likes

And so far that’s been the ‘team’ that prefers visual distinction.

1 Like

I disagree! She is already a Void Elf! That’s the perfect look for her to have because it shows that we also can be that! She has her regular form but she also DOES have her void form like you say which would reflect that (where she has white hair)!

3 Likes

Literally the perfect win right there! Both already share a base look (even before we got the skin and eyes) There were times where i would still confuse the two! It’s an amazing solution to further diversify both groups by cementing their common look and branching out things that make them different. I totally agree with you.

1 Like

I whole heartedly apologize for the perception I had of people against HEs and was wrong to see them as such when they repeatedly show they argue in good faith, I’ve apologized before but don’t mind doing so again odd to quote someone a year later do you not think?

But you’ve long been trailing the convo on multiple alts haven’t you?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/league-of-legends-is-killing-wow/926316/121

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/lgbt-ingame-zone/825048/262

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/lgbtq-npcs-in-game/924922/68

I have never had bad takes like this though but again I wonder if its a theme when people point out HE fans in other threads.

2 Likes

Hey, if you want to appear as bad as everyone thinks helf folk are go for it.

Just seems like a rude move to blame unaffiliated communities for your own pain.

Just… You know… Don’t respond to them.

Mute them if you have to.

You’re responsible for your own poop.

I’d be a mess like you if I bothered to respond to every single thing that bothers me here.

Then again, I did recently decide to pull away from all this.

So who am I to say.

There is some contention in that regard on whether they’d be a Forsaken toggle or a belf option.

Pro or anti?

3 Likes

The difference is those quotes dont have relevance to the topic unlike the things I quoted to you villainizing people.

6 Likes

That’s a good point! I would say for Belf but that’s a good question to ponder!

2 Likes

Anyone is allowed to want anything in this game but other people are also allowed to disagree with those wants because no one is ever going to agree 100% on everything because we are all different people with different views.

For example I want Nightborne improvements and customizations as well as pink hair color for all races, does that mean everyone wants that or supports it, no, but I still want it.

2 Likes

Yeah I used to say belf… I’m less sure now.

Currently I prefer Forsaken, but would happily take belf.

I’m wishy washy on this one though. Regularly flip.

2 Likes

Apparently winning is being so upset skin colours exist on the opposite faction that they feel the need to derail threads with “arguments” to the point that every single thread on the subject hits thousands of posts, with the bulk majority of powers being the same few.

Gonna be really interesting to see what happens if void elves do get a single shade of blonde hair.

5 Likes

And how is this not what you’re doing?

1 Like

You don’t find your own post history pertinent in a argument you’re having when you take issue with people pointing out problematic takes on the HE community?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/lgbtq-npcs-in-game/924922/68

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/unchecked-hate-speech-on-my-server/756025/32

In fact you claim to defend hate speech on the basis that people are “too woke”.

But when I or others point out the correlations of people here and in other threads you take issue, which is it pick a lane, this is the conversation you wanted to have, so I am fine to have it.

It still doesn’t mean I don’t argue in good faith, I just point things out maybe you or others don’t want pointed out?

Idc if you find old posts of mine being pro HE they aren’t pertinent to if I am good person or not.

1 Like

It’s understandable why! It’s a conundrum! They are forsaken… but they still hold their rich history and allegiance to Quel’Thalas!

4 Likes

Aye.

Though if blizzard ever did alternate racials I have a perfect change for the belf option.

Change Arcane Torrent to Banshees Wail.

Happy Dark Ranger players.

4 Likes

Imo definitely a Forsaken toggle option. The Undead didn’t receive any AR, they should get very cool customizations, such as choosing your undead race, instead of the default Human option

4 Likes

Personally for me I side with Blood Elf toggle option.

2 Likes

The fact that there are still a healthy population of players utilizing the void elf skin tones, blood elves with blue eyes and males using void elf facial hair, void elves and blood elves utilizing high elf customizations shows a few things:

1. Majority of players welcome any and all kinds of customization (because diversity, variety, and freedom of choice are beautiful things)

2. The blog post introducing the new customizations to VE and BE have hundreds of likes compared to any “anti helf thread” I’ve seen showing just how few are truly bothered by the shared customization.

3. The HE customization options didn’t dilute VE nor BE in terms of how majority of players perceive their aesthetics.

11 Likes

But then you’d have Dark Ranger Paladins (?)