Void Elf Customizations?

Lol it’s so cute seeing you parade around as the pinnacle of behavior then coming across the regular toxic parade I know you throw around customization threads.

Predictable as always. :heart:

1 Like

oh wow cezol, I like the new looks!

2 Likes

I think it’s unfair to expect Blood Elf players to silently sit by as people paint their lore in bad faith. We owe it to ourselves and to others who genuinely enjoy our lore to correct misinformation when it arises. Telling us to just disagree and walk away when we don’t agree with something is not a good look.

I think standing our ground against misinformation is a good and noble thing to do.

8 Likes

Yes forum goers need not go further then

This thread actually to see your behavior on full display

It’s one thing to defend your opinion, it’s another to completely disrespect others while doing it.

1 Like

Cezol may not be a saint, and I had issues with him too, but he’s right this time.

No one has disrespected you LOL

You are flat out envisioning ways of looking at posts and that is entirely your problem no one is saying these things to you.

2 Likes

I’ve been nothing but respectful of your opinions. I do not, however, have to accept consent to, adopt, or accept your headcanons and fact.

As a roleplayer I have the right to choose if I accept or reject anyone’s non-lore conforming takes, theories, or anything else.

My refusal to adopt your opinions as facts is not a personal attack–I just think they’re bias and implausible.

3 Likes

I don’t like to use this word Lann, but this is gaslighting. Your doing it, you need to stop.

Considering you liked comments and are in threads disagreeing with the diverse skin tones I don’t know if I take seriously what you consider “right” either.

1 Like

And that’s fine if you feel that way, but calling it “head canon” with no refutable proof can be seen as an insult. I’ll let it go this time, but be weary of your wording.

So your stalking now?

Don’t flatter yourself I’m a few comments below that comment and I was curious who in the world likes awful comments like that.

1 Like

As someone who has lived through narcissistic abuse, including gaslighting, I can certify that neither Lan nor I have been engaging in gaslighting behavior.

It’s mildly offensive to see the term thrown around so willynilly. It makes light of the real abuse suffered by people like me.

Someone disagreeing with you on the forums is not gaslighting. I think you’re having a problem with your perception here–Disagreement is not disrespect. It’s simply disagreement.

3 Likes

Maybe because I like the idea of possibly seeing what art direction Blizz art team can take with other mythical creatures? I don’t see anything wrong with that post unless your trying to look for wrong intent.

He’s not disagreeing, he’s flat out lying about what he is doing and trying to pretend he’s innocent of it.

I really wish they would have made void elf’s with a different body model… a size in between blood elf and night elf. It would have given them a bit more of their own identity, kept parts of their ancestors but without ENTIRELY stepping on blood elf’s. :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

The onus is on you to prove your beliefs. I have seen no lore indication that your headcanon is true. Therefore it’s headcanon.

There’s nothing wrong with having headcanons. I have a bunch of them and even have a website I’ve written them down on so others can use them too. I’ve written a whole fan lore expansion.

The problem arises when people try to present their headcanons as fact and force them on other players.

Headcanons are something players can consent to, or not consent to. The choice is important.

1 Like

You are the one flat out making things up.

Projecting things onto posts that say nothing close to that.

This entirely your problem.

2 Likes

My Pizza has arrived. Peace. :v:

3 Likes