Void Elf Changes in 9.1.5

Yep I think they gave us the hair colours of the High elf wayfarers in Telogrus ! That’s what some people have said at least

1 Like

Says the most salty person on the forums, do I need to start taking quotes from the thread you got chase out of the other night Sara?

4 Likes

Panda DK here, every race already has undead options.

1 Like

That’s cool.

Still unrelated to what I suggested, though.

1 Like

Salty you say?

I love it when karma strikes back. Truly, I do.

9 Likes

First you don’t have our actual looks and second I wanted void options for Void Elves, what is so salty about that and make it good.

5 Likes

You’re right. How could this possibly come across as salty?

7 Likes

How am I wrong? You don’t have our actual hairstyles, you don’t have our actual eye colors, you don’t have our jewelry options, etc. I have never sat saying I hated Void Elves or I would hate Void Elves because they have some of the stuff we have, I wanted more void based options.

3 Likes

And that was clear back in July, which if you read since then as well as before natural hair colors were actually given to Alliance, I haven’t been nearly that mean about the whole shared thing but keep reaching.

3 Likes

I’ll break this down for you, slowly.

You and your little merry band cried for years how asking for skin colors and hair colors would ruin your characters. Guess what? We got them.

Now you’re moving the goal post to somehow try to brag about how you have unique hairs and it doesn’t matter anyway. So, if us getting HAIR COLORS didn’t matter, why were you acting the way you were?

“I was only gloating and making fun of you guys when it seemed like Blizzard wouldn’t listen to you. I’m nicer now.”

Okay, Naughtymoon.

7 Likes

I have a bunch of dark iron as alts. Gotta level them. The changes in 9.1.5 make it more attractive to play my alliance characters. I hope 10.0 will introduce cross faction grouping and randomize people in bgs (so people stop complaining that a faction always wins; basically giving everyone merc mode).

2 Likes

I have always been nice to most people on the forums that’s why most people like me just because you and your little friends don’t like me because I didn’t go along with what you wanted doesn’t hurt me or effect me in any way, I don’t really care but generally I am actually a really nice person just perhaps not to you or your friends and that’s more than likely because you aren’t a nice person to begin with so.

I didn’t cry about anything, I use a normal skintone on my Void Elf, did I and do I support people being against it yes but I personally have never done that and in the case of hair colors I had hoped for colors like pink because I want pink personally as well as ones from say Kul Tiran because I wanted the red color but it’s all personal to myself so how exactly was I doing any of what you are saying I was doing?

2 Likes

Yes, I’m sure saying you love making people jealous on an MMO because they can’t get what they want is peak niceness and somehow their fault anyway. :ok_hand:

I do remember you saying you wanted pink hairs for all, but beyond that it was just gloating about how void elves could never get YOUR hairstyles, as if you somehow own blood elves. Now that we have it, you’re acting like it didn’t matter to begin with.

It makes me wonder why you’d waste so much of your time and effort into something that was never going to affect you to begin with?

9 Likes

Not everyone wanted or want our options lots of people post in these threads to say that even now, so I’m pretty sure I didn’t make as many as you think jealous and I acknowledged I have not always been the nicest person ever so not really anything more I’m going to say about that because I am who I am.

It didn’t matter to me in general either way, I have said that a ton of times because it doesn’t matter to me like matter to me, do I want Void Elves to be 100% copies of Blood Elves in every way, no but if it happens will it bother me like bother me, no, most of my posts in most threads are to support others or say what I would like personally, I don’t usually go into full attack mode just because I don’t want something so I’m not really sure how I’m wasting any of my energy when I am doing just like anyone else and expressing what I want, personally.

2 Likes

So when you go into attack mode and be petty, it’s who you are. When we do it, it’s because we’re toxic / rude / awful people.

If only people were more self aware.

Thanks for admitting that at the end of the day, none of it matters to you but you made it your goal to insult people because they asked for something that had no impact whatsoever on your gameplay. If only the rest of you could come clean with it, we could all collectively move on to ignoring one another.

10 Likes

Do the changes which allow you to create allied races without having to do the previous existing achievements/questlines/dungeons to unlock them apply to void elves now?

Funny that you act like I always do that, I only do it usually when I’m attacked by people like yourself, it’s like I already said I usually am nice to everyone on the forums even if I disagree, you people are a different story.

It’s not insulting others to want different things and to post in threads that are about getting things for said races, you don’t like people disagreeing with you get off the forums it’s a public place for public opinions, as for ignoring people feel free to ignore me, it won’t hurt my feelings any if we don’t ever speak to one another again I assure you.

2 Likes

It is insulting to say you’re happy when other people don’t get something, even more so when you admit that it doesn’t matter to you to begin with.

But, at the end of the day, keep patting yourself on the back for being ‘nice’ after Blizzard cut the wind out of your sails by not catering to people who for years harassed others for wanting customization for one of their own races. I’ll be here to remind you just how badly your comments aged.

9 Likes

I have people saying that they don’t want stuff for Nightborne, Blood Elves or pink hair because they don’t want it, do I get upset about it no, they are just as entitled to their opinions as I am mine, that part of the problem with people like you and your friends is you act like no one is allowed to say, post or express opinions unless they are in line with yours.

I was nice long before then to most people like I said and my post history can and will prove that because I don’t usually argue with many people like actually argue with them and you and your friends don’t count because you are all always starting drama then complaining about the drama so unless you got anything better than that stop wasting my time.

3 Likes

It’s one thing to say you don’t want something. I’ve said in the past I opposed more things for blood elves since they already had plenty, and I promptly stopped at one comment.

It’s another to spam a thread with THOUSANDS of posts that all boil down to various iterations of ‘No’ and ‘I look better than you hahahaha stop asking for things’

You and yours fall into the latter category, and you know it.

Got anything better than what, your own toxic quotes? No, you do a perfect job of defeating yourself. As I said, I love it when karma strikes back. Sometimes it takes awhile, but it’s a glorious sight to behold.

6 Likes