Void Elf Changes in 9.1.5

You should be nicer to the nice person. After all, she’s told you she’s nice. Nice people in a nice forum in a nice world. Ain’t it nice

Nice nice nice

1 Like

I don’t regret anything I’ve said, I know you want me to feel bad for what I’ve said or posted but I don’t so you are as I said wasting your time and mine but if it makes you feel better good for you and carry on but I don’t feel sorry or regret anything I have said no matter how bad it is because I said it and I posted it at the time I said it and I posted it for a reason people are allowed to grow and change.

My thousands of posts are about all kinds of things from what I want for certain races, to what type of music I’m listening to, to what types of changes I want in game so as if.

3 Likes

Indeed! After all, I’m nice most of the time, just not when I spend 90% of my time on the forums simultaneously telling people to stop asking for things while I brag about how much better I get to look. :yum: :yum: :yum:

6 Likes

I’m nice when it’s convenient for me which is difficult. Most people can’t maintain a nice composure when other people are nice to them. It takes a true discipline to be nice in the wake of friendliness.

1 Like

I don’t think he expects you to. That’s what makes this whole thing so hilarious.

It’s, as he alluded to earlier, the utter lack of self-awareness.

1 Like

Well for one you’ve never actually interacted with me for two you are going off what others are saying and pretending like I should want to be nice to you for said reasons. :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Err, sure. I guess we’ll see in time just how THAT goes.

A simple “View Activity” click on your profile suggests that is a bold faced lie.

4 Likes

Isn’t it about time you two stop? You made your point.
The Alliance gets what they wanted, why is there still a need to go after the people now? It’s over.

5 Likes

Really because my posts in most of these threads are about what I want, you even quote a void customization based one because I wanted void customizations like it’s wrong I wanted void customization for Void Elves, I mean what the hell really?

If you are going off of interactions with you or your friends, don’t expect niceness from me, you will be disappointed when you are actually civilized like Somand, Lance or Nico, I’ll be nice to you but not until then.

3 Likes

I mean, why do people have to generalize what “We” want? Y’all act like people who actually WANT a Void themed race don’t exist… :thinking:

11 Likes

It isn’t over for them, because they will pull a Fyrebushe and cry about the Alliance getting something.

1 Like

Because they ignore those people like we have no right to want void options for Void Elves.

2 Likes

I’m just a spectator, rarely chiming in. I think this exchange is hilarious. I leave the paragraphs to those deep in the mud

1 Like

You’re right, I don’t have your look, and in a way, I am glad I don’t have your look. I hate to be the person behind that computer screen screaming, “why did Blizzard listen to those people and not me?”

Because in the end, you do not own anything within World of Warcraft. You do not hold ownership to visual uniqueness, you do not own Blood Elves, you do not own customisations, skin colours, hair colours, hair styles, etc.

You hold a license which grants you access to World of Warcraft and it’s service, not to own anything.

7 Likes

That’s absolutely hilarious considering you made your debut in this thread to simultaneously state your dismissal of the OP and enjoy watching them get attacked.

I REALLY couldn’t care less if your interactions with me are nice or not. I’m just here to point out just how badly your comments aged in light of calling other people salty.

4 Likes

I also said I was sorry they did get attacked after the fact when I realized that they were new to this topic, amazing how you completely ignored that despite the fact that even they liked that I can realize that some people get caught up in the drama for no reason.

You only did that because I pointed out my dislike for Sara and Sara knows I dislike her, actually I think by now everyone does so what exactly was your point if you actually have one?

1 Like

Well I’ve never done this so there’s that. :joy: :joy: :joy:

And I’ve never said any of this so, not really sure where you are pulling this from.

1 Like

Ah, so you let it slide this once because they haven’t met the arbitrary quota set by you guys on how many times they can post about this. How supremely generous of you.

My point is you ended up eating your words, and you’re the last person to talk about salt considering the recent developments.

5 Likes

Can blood elves get some individuality before void elves absorb all of their things and end up with more customization than the race they were based on?

4 Likes

I already said if someone is nice and civilized that I will be the same way to them and if I feel I’m in the wrong I can acknowledge that and since I actually felt bad for just thinking what I did, I apologized so deal with it or don’t, I don’t much care what else you have to say because you aren’t the OP.

Okay well I don’t really care what you think of me Tal because it’s a public forum and I’m allowed to post whatever I want just like I did other day when you all bomb flagged me in the other thread and staff still restored all my posts despite the mass flagging.