[Updated] Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Get Your Blazing Hippogryph Now!

[Updated] Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Get Your Blazing Hippogryph Now!

Celebrate the upcoming release of Embers of Neltharion with more Twitch Drops! Watch WoW Dragonflight streams on Twitch to earn fabulous rewards.

View Full Article

20 Likes

Watch at least four hours of WoW: Dragonflight content

Lol nah but i’ll have it muted in the background though.

26 Likes

Oh, the ethereal portal. That’s neat.

5 Likes

LOL I don’t even do that. I have it open on my phone turn the vol off and let it run.

7 Likes

SO that’s a hearthstone?

1 Like

This is awesome! Can’t wait for 10.1

2 Likes

Also I notice that the Night Elf is wearing the tabard of Brilliance but I don’t see it mentioned as a drop.

2 Likes

RIP to every dingus that paid gold cap for that mount :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Haha. The moment I saw that mount I thought about all the gold sellers flogging that thing on the AH for gold cap for years. :rofl:

9 Likes

As an owner of the Blazing Hippogryph I fully support more players being able to get one they are one of only two without a saddle and I am not selfish in wanting to keep the mount all to myself.

14 Likes

Always wanted that hippogryph, now I don’t have to pay stupid amounts for it thanks to this :dracthyr_yay_animated:

5 Likes

Yay nice polygons on that hippogriff

1 Like

This isn’t fair! I paid 44 billion dollars for that portal card yesterday! Slap in the face!

9 Likes

It’s got more corners than downtown.

Ill minimise it and mute it.
Better things to do.

3 Likes

sigh… fine take my money

A Hearthstone and a mount? These rewards are getting better everytime.

Should be getting a new Prime Gaming reward announcement soon too! Keep the TCG coming!

1 Like

can i play 4 hours instead of watching nerds play for 4 hours n get drops pls

6 Likes

That’d be ideal but having a stream muted in a background tab really isn’t the worst thing.

3 Likes

I mean, If people would stop trying to scam folks for this bullcorn, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad.

Never forget how cheap this kind of stuff was in wod. 100 k gold net me both a wooly rhino and a nether 53 rocket. Now you can barely afford a loaf of bread in wow for less than 100 k from a player LOL.

Heck a loaf of bread from another player for 100 k is still to generous. Less than 1 mill is more like it.

1 Like