What's your plan for downtime tomorrow?

Mechwarrior 5 prolly

Maybe finish up latest ME3 run

Sitting in my room, pretending I don’t exist.

Work, just like most other patch days.

Grocery shopping, some outdoor chores like gardening. So, the usual. Might play Diablo 2 because D4 is a treat and I can’t honestly wait for that either.

I’m pulling ALL my investments OUT and buying land.

Don’t forget we have a New Twitch loot drops coming in tomorrow… Start Time: May 2nd, 10:00 a.m. PDT/1p.m. EDT

Check Out Off grid with Doug and Stacy, they are awesome

Go to work, hit the gym and hug my dog.

Work, get home and play the game around 6 ish p.m

Work, get pumped to play the game after work. Login, find out servers are down. Be bummed and go to sleep.

Wait, what’s the downtime for classic era?

I get to go to work, if it’s not up by the time I get home, watch some anime than sleep.

:panda_face:

1 Like

Will be working as usual. Hopefully the servers will be up by the time I get home. But definitely stoked to see if we get the new Forsaken tabards in-game. :bat::crystal_ball::purple_heart::ghost:

probably watching any movie in Cuevana3

I do look forward to the many threads whining about downtime and demanding some sort of compensation because that always seems to be the troll go to for major patches.

Going to my employ at Burger King.

If I don’t flip those burgers, who will?

My lawn needs mowing & I use a battery powered Makita that is not self propelled, but gets the job done, reliable. I use the grass clippings to spread around my cherry trees, they’re still young & the grass clippings prevents other growth around my baby cherry trees.

I’ll be sleeping until the patch is ready because I’ll be working night shift.

…unfortunately, that means that I’ll be getting ready for work roughly at the same time the servers are coming back up.

Catch up on some work stuff. Maybe hit the gym after depending on how “extended” it is. Supposed to be my off day, but can always do some cardio.

Watch people meltdown about how maintenance is on Tuesday and it’s a ‘slap in the face’ despite the fact that Blizzard has been doing Patches and Maintenance on Tuesdays since forever…