[Updated] Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Get Your Blazing Hippogryph Now!

These twitch drops have to be the best thing about this expansion so far.

3 Likes

Neato burrito!

Blizz does understand that no one actually watches for 4 hours right? That people fire it up on the side and do less banal things while it runs. I feel like they’re only interested in the metrics they get, not the reality of what’s happening.

6 Likes

This I would agree with.

Plenty of people are watching them anyways, as you can see from their viewer counts. This is an added bonus.

Could they drop recolors instead of pulling out old content that is exciting to see in the wild? I like seeing people who still have something from way back when. Feels like a let down and a little lazy. Theres also no point in buying exclusive content or bundles from these games anymore because its just going to come up as a prime drop, twitch drop ect. Its kinda sad
 That being said I’m happy to everyone who wanted these things and never got to have it and now can
 its just not the same for me.

5 Likes

Imo Spectral Tiger should be one of the twitch drops. People are selling the cards unscratched on Ebay for over 5,000 dollars. So it’s incredibly hard to obtain unless you’re rich. Even the blazing hippogryph card is over 1000 dollars. Idk. Blizz please think about this. Also, china servers got them free. I know those got shut down, but for real. Please consider.

7 Likes

Next is the spectral tiger, the wooly white rhino, the argent crusade white horse, invincible, al’ar ect.

1 Like

I don’t think they’d add a farmable mount like ashes, or invincible.

3 Likes

Just remember all
that your twitch account and bnet account are linked the right way and if you decide to mute the stream
mute the browser tab not twitch stream 
many folks lost out cause they muted the twitch stream instead of the web browser tab.

3 Likes

Very cool of you, I wish more saw it this way.

1 Like

foreshadowing?

That’s because they were entirely unavailable to the region. Like, the codes couldn’t be redeemed.

In an interview Ion just said no spectral tiger Twitch drops. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

2 Likes

Sweet, another Hippogryph. I like Hippogryphs.

2 Likes

Lol the irony of this comment is that youre acting like youre too good for twitch while at the same time submitting to it for the item.

Idc if its muted or not. Youll be watching.

1 Like

How about can we post 400 comments in the forum or browse for 4 hours.

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

1 Like

Calm down Elon Musk

2 Likes

Sort of my point though - all this does is artificially change their metrics for a short time. Its not an actual audience increase. Feels more like Twitch and Blizzard exchanging marketing information since you have to directly link your accounts.

That sounds like a them problem. I don’t have $6,000 to throw at someone on ebay to the possibility of getting scamazzed.

Yeah, and in-game there’s the gold cap which also requires a degree of trust.