Don't forget Twitch drop today

Don’t forget in about 25 mins you can start watching your fav twitch person for the next Twitch loot drops…Dragonflight Twitch Drops Coming with Embers of Neltharion

12 Likes

Or I could just not and say I did.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the reminder.

1 Like

Don’t have one. Those people are all weird.

1 Like

Then you’ve watched the wrong ones.

AutomaticJak isn’t too bad too listen too…he also helps Perky Pugs to get lesser raiders their AOTC mounts too.

You guys actually watch or listen to them? Weird

3 Likes

To each their own…

1 Like

I just click on a streamer that is recommended and go about my day.

1 Like

I specifically find the person with low viewers to use

Maybe it makes them feel better

6 Likes

Gonna have that flying mount ready for the new content that it can’t fly in…:joy:

So weird they waited until the only expansion where they’re useless to start handing out flying mounts like candy. Still another one for the collection though so I’ll totally take it.

I’m more excited for the portal.

Yeah just open in a tab and walk away or even play a game.

The one for the feldrake I couldn’t telll you what that twitch streamer said, never paid attention. But got my drop.

i got some dude named towelie i’m watching. i think i’ll refresh the page when the top of the hour is here in 10ish minutes, just in case the counter doesn’t catch on that i got him muted in the background.

well… yes… you could…
no way for the site to know if you are at the screen. :wink:

1 Like

You should record yourself doing the act so you can make a tiktok for the world to see you are a good person.

Ew tiktok.

1 Like

click on wow streamer, mute, minimize, continue watching youtube vids

3 Likes

Only mute the browser tab not the stream within twitch or it won’t count…some folks have found out the hard way of not doing it correctly.

I have a really stupid question. How are there streamers if the game is down for extended maintenance?